• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
title

Added a poll because this is the kind of thread where agreeing and disagreeing is okay wo reason. (Unlike what you people did on the survival games thread, where I was asking to have cannibal kit removed.)

For background info, Eggman is that guy from sonic.

D

Deleted member 469419

Just as @maflenoo said above.
If you want they add a eggwars map, they probably won't because they have not the concept/idea of the map as you do, so I suggest you to turn your idea into a build then submit the map here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/map-submissions.87/post-thread

Also, I'm wishing to see your idea turned into a build, if you don't know how to start, suggest you to contact with players who are good at construction, they'll help you with that. @IceExcalibur20 for example haha :)

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
Hey!
You can turn your idea into a map then submit it here:
Just as @maflenoo said above.
If you want they add a eggwars map, they probably won't because they have not the concept/idea of the map as you do, so I suggest you to turn your idea into a build then submit the map here: https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/map-submissions.87/post-thread

Also, I'm wishing to see your idea turned into a build, if you don't know how to start, suggest you to contact with players who are good at construction, they'll help you with that. @IceExcalibur20 for example haha :)
Hey, please stay on topic with regards to my suggestion, no where, not once did I ask where to submit a map, as you can see I am not new here either. Maflenoo your surreptitious ulterior motives are becoming quite clear in your posts. 😉

This map was suggested because it would be a great pun on the “Egg”wars minigame and also a reference to a beloved game franchise, again, which has a villain related to eggs.

D

Deleted member 469419

Hey, please stay on topic with regards to my suggestion, no where, not once did I ask where to submit a map, as you can see I am not new here either. Maflenoo your surreptitious ulterior motives are becoming quite clear in your posts. 😉

This map was suggested because it would be a great pun on the “Egg”wars minigame and also a reference to a beloved game franchise, again, which has a villain related to eggs.

Also me understood what you were suggesting and in fact, I told you that I'd like to see your idea turned into a map. I just put the link of the map submissions to tell you that if you want to start re-creating that wonderful idea, submit your creation in that place because I'd love to see it haha.

Excuse me if you understood that I was calling you "noob" on this forums, nah, quite the opposite (:
This idea is pretty neat and I support you!

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
This map was suggested because it would be a great pun on the “Eggwars minigame" and also a reference to a beloved game franchise, again, which has a villain related to eggs.
Can you explain more about "Eggwars Minigame"?

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
Love the idea! When I was a bit younger I was a huge sonic fan, and it’d be amazing to see an “‘Egg’man” map for “‘Egg’wars”.
Do you think you could explain the idea further though? Such as how the starter islands would look, how the middle island would look etc.
I’m thinking that there could maybe be Gold Rings as the other small islands with diamond generators, those which you don’t spawn on (don’t remember what they’re called).
Additionally, could you maybe build a small prototype of the map, to show exactly how you’d like the idea to look?

Again, love this idea, and the play on words!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This new podium in the beta games lobby looks interesting...
It may be that the old Java lobby leaderboards are coming back? 👀

Captura de pantalla 2024-09-27 164108.png
!notcitingdow wrote on valentinoboo's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!!!!
Deepslate3D wrote on TheMrRevZ's profile.
what's ur favorite bisector in the alphabet? mine is 14
New screenshot posted on the Halloween Event's notion page today!
1727457670116.png
BicolourSine41 wrote on CheatersDontWin's profile.
Good username
Top Bottom