Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which cosmetics which you be most excited to obtain from this bundle?

• Total voters

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction:
Hey everyone, hope you’re all having a good day! Today, I will to be suggesting the addition of a new bundle to Cubecraft’s ever-growing variety of permanent bundles. This bundle would be called “Weather Bundle”. Now, here’s my suggestion:

Suggestion:
I suggest the bundle contain the following list of cosmetics:

5 Prefixes
  • Meteorologist
  • Lightning Bolt
  • Tidal Wave
  • Storm-Chaser
  • Sunny

5 Egg-break Messages
  • Team Green’s egg has been “Blown Away” by reesle2020
  • Team Yellow’s egg has been “Blizzarded” by reesle2020
  • Team Dark Blue’s egg has been “Frozen” by reesle2020
  • Team Gray’s egg has been “Flooded” by reesle2020
  • Team Light Blue’s egg has been “Electrocuted” by reesle2020

1 Cage
  • Cloud Cage

2 Buddies
  • Umbrella Buddy
  • Tornado Buddy (animated)
This could be a small, large, or giant Buddy. This Buddy would also be animated, so the tornado would be constantly rotating.

3 Trails
  • Thunderstorm Cloud Trail
A cloud with constant lightning (and possibly constant rain too) will follow the player above their head. Depending on what the devs choose, it will look something like one of these:
B61B2588-90B6-4CC9-A2E5-1C0768759850.jpeg

• Fire Embers Trail
808D16DC-1D2A-460D-85DA-3D89FCF73386.jpeg

• Water Puddle Trail
Similar to the “splat” trail, but it would be formed and look more like a water puddle.

1 Kill Effect
  • Lightning Bolt
Lightning bolt will strike near the block where your opponent is killed.

1 Gravestone
  • Landslide gravestone (animated)
Landslide occurring on a mini mountain.

1 Skyblock Furniture Item
  • Hammock Skyblock Furniture

1 Arrow Trail
  • Sun Rays Arrow Trail
It would be like if the “RGB Senses” player trail was on an arrow. It would look something like the following, but would uniquely emit yellow and orange light:
IMG_5510.jpeg

2 Win Effects
  • Volcanic Eruption Win Effect
Volcanoes will rapidly rise from the ground around the player and erupt
  • Tsunami Win Effect
A giant wave will rise and wash past the player.

Pricing:
I suggest the pricing for this bundle be about 1340 Minecoins (or 9.99$ CAD). I know proposed the price is on the higher side, but this bundle would contain many high-quality cosmetics.

Conclusion:
Thank you to everyone who took the time to read my suggestion! I appreciate it. Which cosmetics did/didn’t you like? Do you think the pricing is good? Make sure to let me know in the replies! If you’d like to see this bundle added to Cubecraft Bedrock, make sure to vote using :agree:!!

- Reesle 🌪️

P.S. yes I added a spoiler called “Past Bundle/Pack Suggestions”. That signifies that I have many more suggestions of the sort in the works ;)

Last edited:

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Overall a great suggestion that I would love to see in game! A few things that could use some tweaking though:
1. Most of the egg break messages are great, but the ”Blizzarded“ one sounds a bit off to me.
2. For the lightning kill effect (assuming it come from the sky,) it might alert people to your location, which could be perceived as a disadvantage.
3. I feel like the hammock furniture doesn’t fit very well into the weather theme.

I know it seems like a lot of negatives, but the majority of the bundle is great, especially the thunderstorm trails, and the gravestone.

endertom100

Novice Member
May 12, 2024
Illinois, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Yesssss!!! this I would TOTALLY buy and it really seems like the community would love it!! the only thing is that the blizzarded egg sounds kinda off, but other that that it is REALLY cool!!!

Reactions: Reesle

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:
Hey everyone, hope you’re all having a good day! Today, I will to be suggesting the addition of a new bundle to Cubecraft’s ever-growing variety of permanent bundles. This bundle would be called “Weather Bundle”. Now, here’s my suggestion:

Suggestion:
I suggest the bundle contain the following list of cosmetics:

5 Prefixes
  • Meteorologist
  • Lightning Bolt
  • Tidal Wave
  • Storm-Chaser
  • Sunny

5 Egg-break Messages
  • Team Green’s egg has been “Blown Away” by reesle2020
  • Team Yellow’s egg has been “Blizzarded” by reesle2020
  • Team Dark Blue’s egg has been “Frozen” by reesle2020
  • Team Gray’s egg has been “Flooded” by reesle2020
  • Team Light Blue’s egg has been “Electrocuted” by reesle2020

1 Cage
  • Cloud Cage

2 Buddies
  • Umbrella Buddy
  • Tornado Buddy (animated)
This could be a small, large, or giant Buddy. This Buddy would also be animated, so the tornado would be constantly rotating.

3 Trails
  • Thunderstorm Cloud Trail
A cloud with constant lightning (and possibly constant rain too) will follow the player above their head. Depending on what the devs choose, it will look something like one of these:
View attachment 230541
  • Fire Embers Trail
View attachment 230542
  • Water Puddle Trail
Similar to the “splat” trail, but it would be formed and look more like a water puddle.

1 Kill Effect
  • Lightning Bolt
Lightning bolt will strike near the block where your opponent is killed.

1 Gravestone
  • Landslide gravestone (animated)
Landslide occurring on a mini mountain.

1 Skyblock Furniture Item
  • Hammock Skyblock Furniture

1 Arrow Trail
  • Sun Rays Arrow Trail
It would be like if the “RGB Senses” player trail was on an arrow. It would look something like the following, but would uniquely emit yellow and orange light:
View attachment 230543

2 Win Effects
  • Volcanic Eruption Win Effect
Volcanoes will rapidly rise from the ground around the player and erupt
  • Tsunami Win Effect
A giant wave will rise and wash past the player.

Pricing:
I suggest the pricing for this bundle be about 1340 Minecoins (or 9.99$ CAD). I know proposed the price is on the higher side, but this bundle would contain many high-quality cosmetics.

Conclusion:
Thank you to everyone who took the time to read my suggestion! I appreciate it. Which cosmetics did/didn’t you like? Do you think the pricing is good? Make sure to let me know in the replies! If you’d like to see this bundle added to Cubecraft Bedrock, make sure to vote using :agree:!!

- Reesle 🌪️

P.S. yes I added a spoiler called “Past Bundle Suggestions”. That signifies that I have many more suggestions of the sort in the works ;)
Totally agree with you

And it is really good creation of bundle from you 🤍🫡

• Heart
Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
  • Heart
Reactions: Mr Jii Gamer

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
1. Most of the egg break messages are great, but the ”Blizzarded“ one sounds a bit off to me.
the only thing is that the blizzarded egg sounds kinda off, but other that that it is REALLY cool!!!
Thanks for the feedback!
Do you think I should remove the “Blizzarded” Egg-break Message from this suggestion? If this reply gets 5+ :agree:, I’ll remove it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

sirpickle1966 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
u better now??
One day and summer event will start! ☀️
Livvv wrote on 𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^
Verbramdt wrote on 𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
Lyriie wrote on 𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹's profile.
Thank you for the follow! 🌷
Top Bottom