Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
It's really unnecessary in my opinion. Imagine a game with rain, everybody complaining about the sound, ahg. I'm against this idea, but it's not that I don't like the idea, it's just a bit useless in my opinion, that's all. ;)
I like the Sunny, Snowy (although you didn't state that) and Cloudy weather though, because it doesn't really annoy you while playing.
(Or maybe snow)

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
I've seen a suggestion a few months ago like this and I'm going to try to say what most of the posts on there were like. (I'm not hating on you or on your suggestion, just trying to give a reason for why I think this isn't a good idea).

This idea would be good by itself if only everyone's computer could handle it. Whenever it is raining in a Minecraft world, your frames will drop slightly. You might not notice any frame lag if you're always above 60fps (considering you have a 60Hz monitor) because your computer can handle it but we have to remind ourselves that not everyone has a good enough computer to be able to play with different weather options :)

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I like the idea of maybe more cloudy weather and snowy weather in the game. Like others have stated, a lot of people get annoyed when it is snowing or raining. Also, people's frames will drop, depending on their computer.
If it was only maybe snowy weather and cloudy weather, that'd be an amazing update!
The only thing is, I think only ranks should be able to vote for this. We should keep the same prospect of only gold rank+ can rank, and it'd be a way for people to buy more ranks, earning the server more money and to keep running!
It's a good idea, and I'd love to see this added!
-Cyber.

L

Lepzi

Personally I think this could be good and bad due to the rain this would annoy people having to listen to the rain all game imagine a 30 minute game of none stop listening to rain it would be annoying, although it could be nice to see something new that you could vote for I don't mind the storm, cloudy and sunny it's just the rain I'm not a fan of and taking your sounds off would mean you couldn't hear your hits or people that are mining or coming from somewhere. I'm not sure if I like this so for now I think I'm more on the yes side.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'm not sure. Some weather types could be irritating and annoying for other players and yourself maybe. We can also just do some weather types as a voting option and not all the weather types as some are, what I just said, irritating and annoying. So I do agree, but I wouldn't like all the weather types to be a voting option.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
It's really unnecessary in my opinion. Imagine a game with rain, everybody complaining about the sound, ahg. I'm against this idea, but it's not that I don't like the idea, it's just a bit useless in my opinion, that's all. ;)
I like the Sunny, Snowy (although you didn't state that) and Cloudy weather though, because it doesn't really annoy you while playing.
(Or maybe snow)
So is the day/night option lol but i see your point, the whole point was to bring a new perspective, clear skies all the time gets boring

Reactions: Cynamooo
A

A pigeon

guy i dont want to play in rain . Its bothersome. Snow? Sure . On appropriate maps , snowfall should trigger now and then . Ex : storm , snowy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
Happy Birthday Gemmie!! 🥳🧁
Achieved level 85 on Bedrock today while scoring a pit in Bridges 5v5. Woohoo! 🎊
IMG_6444.png
Reesle wrote on bleedn's profile.
Hello! 👋
IMG_6431.png

Cool skin btw!
Reesle wrote on Jedidiahh's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🧁🐕
News: Halloween Event 2024 has got an update on the Notion Board!
Changes: Ender is the Halloween Game (coming to both Java and Bedrock) and halloween lobby quests are also coming!
1726859519935.png
Top Bottom