Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
New emojis!!
I won't paste the entire thread here, but this is something I suggested last month. Here are the emojis I suggested:
upload_2017-7-31_14-19-47.png

Full thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/new-emojis-for-the-forums.193321/
Note: Please do not respond to the aforementioned thread, as it would be considered "necroposting". Feel free to like it though ;)

'Preview' option for replies
Currently, if you want to preview your reply before sending it, you have to click 'More options':
upload_2017-7-31_14-20-59.png

Here's what happens when you click this:
upload_2017-7-31_14-21-16.png

Yeah... you don't get any more options, minus the 'Preview' button. ROAAAAAAAR!!!! WHOSE IDEA WAS THIS??? AHHHHHH!!!

Anyways, why not just replace 'More Options...' with 'Preview...'? Would be a nice little QoL update :)

Why I made this thread: font sizes
This is the default font size. Take a good, long look at it... pretty fancy, right?
This is size three. Not quite as big, is it?
This is size four. Jesus, what happened to it?? O_O

Basically, my suggestion is to add a 'default' option to the font sizes menu. I would try to create an example, but my Microsoft Paint skills aren't as good as I pretend they are.

Better visual example:

Lalala, this is a sentence about things and stuff. I like sentences, don't you? [Default]
Lalala, this is a sentence about things and stuff. I like sentences, don't you? [Size 3]
Lalala, this is a sentence about things and stuff. I like sentences, don't you? [Size 4]

@andyschofie Hai Andy <3 Love youuu x

B

Britney Spears

Another suggestion, remove the You-Tube subforum from showing up in the recent posts section at the forum's homepage as I'd rather see actual threads showing up there instead of threads named "Subscribe!1" or "sub almost 300 subs" that are there just for selfpromotion or whatever.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
New emojis!!
I won't paste the entire thread here, but this is something I suggested last month. Here are the emojis I suggested:
View attachment 135955
Full thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/new-emojis-for-the-forums.193321/
Note: Please do not respond to the aforementioned thread, as it would be considered "necroposting". Feel free to like it though ;)

Currently, if you want to preview your reply before sending it, you have to click 'More options':
View attachment 135956
View attachment 135957

Yeah... you don't get any more options, minus the 'Preview' button. ROAAAAAAAR!!!! WHOSE IDEA WAS THIS??? AHHHHHH!!!

Anyways, why not just replace 'More Options...' with 'Preview...'? Would be a nice little QoL update :)

This is the default font size. Take a good, long look at it... pretty fancy, right?

Basically, my suggestion is to add a 'default' option to the font sizes menu. I would try to create an example, but my Microsoft Paint skills aren't as good as I pretend they are.

Better visual example:

Lalala, this is a sentence about things and stuff. I like sentences, don't you? [Default]
Lalala, this is a sentence about things and stuff. I like sentences, don't you? [Size 3]
Lalala, this is a sentence about things and stuff. I like sentences, don't you? [Size 4]

I don't know why they wouldn't
HELL YES!!!
+2850804856048

Reactions: Lilleh__

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I like it quite a bit
I have always had this problem NAGGING ME whenever I made a thread
100% I like this

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
New emojis? Definitely!

Preview instead of more options? More options is currently useless when replying, so it should be replaced by preview.
You know what they say, clicking one button is faster than clicking two! jk, then don't say that.

A default font size? I can't see why not. It will be the perfect size when typing a reply or thread, so sure. ;)

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
I have a suggestion for the forums too. Add a "flag" option, to report inappropriate content and necroposting to staff.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'd like to see al of this. We really need new emojis for the forums and the font size is an issue which I've experienced a couple of times before.

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
Yay to the new emojis. Who doesnt like more emojis geheh.

And yes to the default size, would make things less messy, and you'll be sure everyone uses the same size font. Makes it pleasant to read

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
New emojis!!
View attachment 135955

View attachment 135956
View attachment 135957

Better visual example:

Emojies looks quite cool!
I agree with your suggestion :)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
New emojis!!
View attachment 135955

No. I simply hate emojis.

View attachment 135956
View attachment 135957

Better visual example:

Definitely a +1

Also I want to be able to Center my signature. Something that is currently not possible.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Happy World Okapi Day

1729265053671.png
Casualpoalrbear wrote on ToonBer's profile.
Happy birthday. I am definitely late.
BicolourSine41 wrote on finnyboy300's profile.
Hello!!!!!!! Welcome!
Weekly poll starting this/next week (depending on where you are I guess it might already be this week lol)
10 EUR... for this? Oh boy 😔

1729245754252.png
Top Bottom