Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tommy Boi

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2023
🇮🇪 Ireland
sunsunny.org
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone, after a long break I returned to CubeCraft to check out (and maybe purchase) the new galaxy bundle, much to my surprise however, I see that only four content packs are available, no matter where I go, none of them what I wanted.

So this new weekly store thing is definitely having the opposite effect that CubeCraft were obviously hoping for, a lack of available content feels very limited and many core loot options (eg. egg skins) are just not available in this weeks Weekly Store. No one is going to wait for a random week just to purchase their bundle.

So what could CubeCraft do?

🛒 New Idea: Revamped Weekly Store!

The weekly store is still a cool idea if used properly, so why doesn’t Cube do something like this;
Reintroduce all Content Bundles / Packs to be available in the Store, but have a new Weekly Store, with 2-3 bundles / skins at reduced prices! Alternatively, simply have a Featured Section with that weeks favourite bundles.

🔍 Other QoL Feature: Content Search Bar​

So all the bundles are back but now the store feels crowded! Why not introduce a simple search bar where players could enter names, or simple keywords (eg. Eggwars), which would help the section feel less crowded and hard to navigate.
I understand that this would be hard to implement, but still something to think about!

Anyway, that’s all from me. I understand that Loot/Content is being given extra focus at the moment on CubeCraft so it would be very prevalent to not hinder the sale of that as is being done.

TLDR: Limiting the store options to four a week is counterintuitive, let people pick what they want again, maybe keep the featured section with discounts or not, a search bar would also be cool. 👍

Thanks for reading!

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I would like to mention that this is basically a repeat of this suggestion. That aside, my thoughts on this are the same as I’ve explained in my post on the previous thread.

Additionally, I doubt CubeCraft can do anything about the search bar thing. You might want to suggest that to Microsoft instead…

Reactions: Reesle

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
I think cubecraft should just add them all back, make them accessible for being gifts, but intead of the “Weekly Store” feature they should make it “Discounts” instead, I mean it’s just a idea because when I want to get a pack I’m very limited

• Agree
Reactions: Lord of Ducks

Tommy Boi

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2023
🇮🇪 Ireland
sunsunny.org
Pronouns
He/Him
I would like to mention that this is basically a repeat of this suggestion. That aside, my thoughts on this are the same as I’ve explained in my post on the previous thread.

Additionally, I doubt CubeCraft can do anything about the search bar thing. You might want to suggest that to Microsoft instead…
Sorry if this is considered necroposting I just haven’t played in a while so I’m sure that I’m not up to date.

Also, my search bar suggestion and the whole discounts thing are just ideas, my whole point is that it’s counterintuitive to limit the choice of content when Cubecraft rely on loot as a main source of income.

Furthermore, this system seems awfully like featured games, which was touted and difficult and had to maintain.

Tommy Boi

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2023
🇮🇪 Ireland
sunsunny.org
Pronouns
He/Him
I think cubecraft should just add them all back, make them accessible for being gifts, but intead of the “Weekly Store” feature they should make it “Discounts” instead, I mean it’s just a idea because when I want to get a pack I’m very limited
Oh yeah I forgot that this affects the gifting system aswell

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone, after a long break I returned to CubeCraft to check out (and maybe purchase) the new galaxy bundle, much to my surprise however, I see that only four content packs are available, no matter where I go, none of them what I wanted.

So this new weekly store thing is definitely having the opposite effect that CubeCraft were obviously hoping for, a lack of available content feels very limited and many core loot options (eg. egg skins) are just not available in this weeks Weekly Store. No one is going to wait for a random week just to purchase their bundle.

So what could CubeCraft do?

🛒 New Idea: Revamped Weekly Store!

The weekly store is still a cool idea if used properly, so why doesn’t Cube do something like this;
Reintroduce all Content Bundles / Packs to be available in the Store, but have a new Weekly Store, with 2-3 bundles / skins at reduced prices! Alternatively, simply have a Featured Section with that weeks favourite bundles.

🔍 Other QoL Feature: Content Search Bar​

So all the bundles are back but now the store feels crowded! Why not introduce a simple search bar where players could enter names, or simple keywords (eg. Eggwars), which would help the section feel less crowded and hard to navigate.
I understand that this would be hard to implement, but still something to think about!

Anyway, that’s all from me. I understand that Loot/Content is being given extra focus at the moment on CubeCraft so it would be very prevalent to not hinder the sale of that as is being done.

TLDR: Limiting the store options to four a week is counterintuitive, let people pick what they want again, maybe keep the featured section with discounts or not, a search bar would also be cool. 👍

Thanks for reading!
I would just make it a weekly sale with 10% discount.

Reactions: CrystalLegend01

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
I think a weekly sale is a good idea :agree:

People are generally going to show interest in discount sales. In fact, the number of purchases made during a sale might even outweigh the number of purchases made when the same item is not on sale

It’s like in a store; on days where the prices are normal there are some people, but on days where there’s a discount, more people will probably be there because they want to take advantage of the current deal while it lasts. It’s somewhat counterintuitive to think that lowering a price would make more money, but it seems to work!

The weekly discount probably shouldn’t be too low or too high; a reasonable percentage might be around 15-25% or so

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on lichtim's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
fanclub?
1725746466602.png
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
💜
Delta6927 wrote on Eliza's profile.