Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should cubecraft add UHC as a gamemode?

• Total voters

perffectbean

Dec 6, 2020
what about UHC? Because I think it would be a gamemode that lots of people would enjoy. Think about it I would I love UHC but they take ages to setup with the UHC gamemode on cubecraft people would love it.

CKelting

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
sorry, I do not see this being added to CubeCraft because it is a mini game server.

perffectbean

Dec 6, 2020
probably but still, how different it to survival games technical? Yes they have different properties but work in similar ways. maybe the world generation would be the issue

CKelting

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
probably but still, how different it to survival games technical? Yes they have different properties but work in similar ways. maybe the world generation would be the issue
I like the idea and world generation might be an issue. also how many players would play. you don't want to be waiting around for hours to just play.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
This was once a thing in like 2016, but not many people played it. I would play it if it was readded, but sadly, I don’t think it will ever come back.

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i honestly think the player base is way too small for decent amount of lobbies in UHC. sure, the first few days will be alive, but will it still alive? probably not. its a no from me

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on Thjis's profile.
pro
Eli
Remember, don't judge people by their worst moments, judge them by their best!
This new podium in the beta games lobby looks interesting...
It may be that the old Java lobby leaderboards are coming back? 👀

Captura de pantalla 2024-09-27 164108.png
!notcitingdow wrote on valentinoboo's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!!!!
Deepslate3D wrote on TheMrRevZ's profile.
what's ur favorite bisector in the alphabet? mine is 14
Top Bottom