Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What’s ur fav cc game?

• Total voters

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
It’s hard to choose a single game that is my long-term favorite, but I play SkyWars Solo a lot so I’m voting SkyWars. I think it might be my favorite game as of now
I also like BlockWars Bridges, and some honorable mentions are EggWars and MinerWare.
My game preferences tend to change at times, xD

Reactions: BicolourSine41

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
Answer the poll if u want. (Also, if ur fav is one of the seasonal of verson exclusive, type in that games name in the replies below this post.)
Um why did you put Java and bedrock as prefix’s but you only put bedrock games on there…. My favorite games are Eggwars and Blockwars and I also like most other games but those are my favorite (i only dont like skywars, skyblock, and parkour)

Reactions: BicolourSine41

blazingwind47

Jul 26, 2020
Um why did you put Java and bedrock as prefix’s but you only put bedrock games on there…. My favorite games are Eggwars and Blockwars and I also like most other games but those are my favorite (i only dont like skywars, skyblock, and parkour)
Some of those games are on java....

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Achieved level 85 on Bedrock today while scoring a pit in Bridges 5v5. Woohoo! 🎊
IMG_6444.png
Reesle wrote on bleedn's profile.
Hello! 👋
IMG_6431.png

Cool skin btw!
Reesle wrote on Jedidiahh's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🧁🐕
News: Halloween Event 2024 has got an update on the Notion Board!
Changes: Ender is the Halloween Game (coming to both Java and Bedrock) and halloween lobby quests are also coming!
1726859519935.png
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Top Bottom