Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Why did you originally join the Cubecraft Forums?

• To Host Giveaways Because the Forums is smaller and/or better than the Official Discord Server

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • To appeal a Minecraft or Discord ban

• To advertise a Cubecraft-related YouTube Channel, Twitch Channel, or Discord Sever

• To Host Giveaways

• Because the Forums is smaller and/or better than the Official Discord Server

• Total voters

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Hey, thought it might be a fun idea to make a poll about the original reason of why you joined the forums!

As for me, I originally joined out of curiosity because Cubecraft.net was constantly advertised in the chat on the Bedrock Server.

If you’d like to share further, feel free to make a reply down below! 👇

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
I originally made an account here to report a bug, xD

Specifically, a bug where the sky would switch between night and day every second (or fraction of a second), which would happen in lobbies sometimes and I think in games too. This bug occurred right after the 1.19 update released in July of last year, and there was some floating text in the main lobby that said that bugs could be reported at cubecraft.net (because the update was still new). I came here and made an account.
I got a video of the bug happening, and I began filling out the bug report form. I found out that video evidence had to be a link to a video site such as YouTube, not a file, so I gave up on the bug report

After that, though, I started replying to threads, and I grew to really like the forums and its community 💙

First Profile Pic

Just like with any forums account, you start off with no profile picture, and I think it was a very short time that I didn’t have one. I took inspiration from agatecarrot517’s profile pic, which is a selfie taken in the hot air balloon of the main lobby

I went and took a few pictures of myself in the main lobby. I found a nice spot with a good background and it was nighttime in the lobby which added to the ambience. I adjusted some of the lighting in the picture and equipped it as my profile pic.
IMG_0911.jpeg

First Message and First Like

I initially got into Count to 1,000,000 in the Forum Games subforum, meeting people like @agatecarrot517 and @Casualpoalrbear there who were also counting at the time. Around that time I was also active on Count to 1,000. Count to 1,000,000 was technically where my first message was (17,776), but anything posted on a forum game doesn’t add to your message count, so I still had 0 messages.
My first like was from Casualpoalrbear and it was in the thread Count to 1,000,000.

At this time in the forums, there was the debate happening around EggWars Season 2 because many players disliked it. My first message was about that (The thread is locked so I’m unable to quote the message, but here’s a link to it)
Upon writing that message I was excited about it, it honestly felt like I just wrote an inspirational speech or something xD

I began replying to various other threads, including suggestions as well as some of Casualpoalrbear’s Weekly Polls.
I was keeping an eye on my trophies and I looked forward to getting more. At first the idea of writing 30 messages sounded like a difficult task, but next thing you know I reached it. In addition, the idea of becoming a Novice Member seemed difficult but I really wanted to become one, and when I finally did I was very happy about it

First Thread

For a while, I hadn’t posted any threads of my own

But at one point I developed an idea for a thread and I was looking forward to posting it. And at some point, I did! It was a poll to see what your favorite music genre was. (link) I was excited about it and was constantly checking it to see if there were new votes or replies

Extra Info

At some point I discovered that privqted and I had the exact same birthday, same year and everything. It really came as a surprise to me, like what are the odds? That was what my first profile post was about, xD (Edit: the first one that I posted on my profile I mean)

Conclusion
I am glad to be a part of this awesome community. I feel like over time I improved at writing posts, and I began to know more community members, making some good friends like Reesle, Xi :3, Tripleee, and others

Overall, this was a great thread idea!

Last edited:

Fishyy

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2024
Hyrule Castle
Pronouns
He/Him
I originally made an account here to report a bug, xD

Specifically, a bug where the sky would switch between night and day every second (or fraction of a second), which would happen in lobbies sometimes and I think in games too. This bug occurred right after the 1.19 update released in July of last year, and there was some floating text in the main lobby that said that bugs could be reported at cubecraft.net (because the update was still new) I came here and made an account.
I got a video of the bug happening, and I began filling out the bug report form. I found out that video evidence had to be a link to a video site such as YouTube, not a file, so I gave up on the bug report

After that, though, I started replying to threads, and the I grew to really like the forums and its community 💙

First Profile Pic

Just like with any forums account, you start off with no profile picture, and I think it was a very short time that I didn’t have one. I took inspiration from agatecarrot517’s profile pic, which is a selfie taken in the hot air balloon of the main lobby

I went and took a few pictures of myself in the main lobby. I found a nice spot with a good background and it was nighttime in the lobby which added to the ambience. I adjusted some of the lighting in the picture and equipped it as my profile pic.

First Message and First Like

I initially got into Count to 1,000,000 in the Forum Games subforum, meeting people like @agatecarrot517 and @Casualpoalrbear there who were also counting at the time. Around that time I was also active on Count to 1,000. Count to 1,000,000 was technically where my first message was (17,776), but anything posted on a forum game doesn’t add to your message count, so I still had 0 messages.
My first like was from Casualpoalrbear and it was in the thread Count to 1,000,000.

At this time in the forums, there was the debate happening around EggWars Season 2 because many players disliked it. My first message was about that (The thread is locked so I’m unable to quote the message, but here’s a link to it)
Upon writing that message I was excited about it, it honestly felt like I just wrote an inspirational speech or something xD

I began replying to various other threads, including suggestions as well as some of Casualpoalrbear’s Weekly Polls.
I was keeping an eye on my trophies and I looked forward to getting more. At first the idea of writing 30 messages sounded like a difficult task, but next thing you know I reached it. In addition, the idea of becoming a Novice Member seemed difficult but I really wanted to become one, and when I finally did I was very happy about it

First Thread

For a while, I hadn’t posted any threads of my own

But at one point I developed an idea for a thread and I was looking forward to posting it. And at some point, I did! It was a poll to see what your favorite music genre was. (link) I was excited about it and was constantly checking it to see if there were new votes or replies

Extra Info

At some point I discovered that privqted and I had the exact same birthday, same year and everything. It really came as a surprise to me, like what are the odds? That was what my first profile post was about, xD

Conclusion
I am glad to be a part of this awesome community. I feel like over time I improved at writing posts, and I began to know more community members, making some good friends like Reesle, Xi :3, TheOrderOfSapphire, and others

Overall, this was a great thread idea!
Lmao nice biography

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
So cool to learn more about you all! Thank you to all who replied/voted!

Whoops! Just noticed I accidentally combined the “To Host Giveaways” and “Because the Forums is smaller and/or better than the Official Discord Server” options on the poll. Made 2 new separate options on the poll to fix the issue.

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I joined to literally make one suggestion about a buddy I wanted to be added. I then found that the forums was actually really cool and I started to make more suggestions and became active in the community. My favorite part about the forums is how small it is and the fact that you know pretty much everybody who is somewhat active in the community.

PS: I think you should add the option to select multiple answers in the poll

May 20, 2023
Hey, thought it might be a fun idea to make a poll about the original reason of why you joined the forums!

As for me, I originally joined out of curiosity because Cubecraft.net was constantly advertised in the chat on the Bedrock Server.

Same here I saw it advertised for like different stuff and was curious then I didn't really used it much but then I got banned on discord and blah blah

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him

I actually before i joined i just was watching the news part, for long time the only posts i made where on the news forum, then i discovers the forums part and profiles.

Wave Master7S

Forum Expert
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I originally joined the forums because I wanted to submit a map submission lol. (they removed the map submission sub forum years ago) Idk how I even found out about the forums tbh. My first post on the forums was a map submission. I ended up quite liking the forums and I’ve been on the forums for four years.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

YeoXuHang wrote on Sweetenerera's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on UltraGameCoder's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Wave Master7S's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌊 🎂
Reesle wrote on Sweetenerera's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🍰🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Wave Master7S's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom