Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
These are actually some interesting ideas, before anyone shuts them down. Let me elaborate and then give some points of feedback.

A lot of people will probably start screaming like "oh, but VIP XP is only for those who spent money, why make it free?" Let's first state that getting a 100 winstreak is not easy. Sure, with a tryhard party, it is definitely possible, but it is not easy. I feel like there is a way to balance it out, and that way even with F2P you can still unlock some of the goodies that are normally locked behind a paywall. This will require some re-ordening and re-designing how VIP XP works, but it is not impossible and the results could be plausible.

Secondly, rewarding players more for a winstreak is also not an uncommon idea. It is also done in games from other big companies, such as Supercell's Brawl Stars, but also if you look at the real world games, namely bowling, where you get double points after a spare or strike. This would also require some designing and there should definitely be a cap for how much you can be rewarded for a winstreak, as a big winstreak should not give a player full levels, but if we look at a slight increase of 10% per win if your winstreak is above 10 or smth, that could be great!

The first point makes me think a lot of achievements we have on Java, which also rewards you with Cubelets, points and XP for achievements similar to the one you mentioned above. If that update is still on the backlogs somewhere, this might be a good adjustment/addition to that suggestion.

Then the feedback: First off, how do you get winstreaks in skyblock? I don't see how that would work. Additionally I believe the other two games you mentioned already have the winstreak statistic, but I could be wrong (Java player✌️).

Secondly I disagree with the idea of getting additional rewards for EACH 100 streak you have, as that would only cause big parties to farm all the VIP XP needed, which would cause a huge problem with the financial situation of CubeCraft. Sure, some more F2P rewards would be great, but the company needs to run.

Overall, I agree with your suggestion and I hope people can see past the short explanation and see the greater idea of it! :agree:

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I'm not too sure about this. I guess the XP reward could make sense, but definitely not the VXP. VXP is specifically for purchases. Even if someone is gifted a bundle / rank, they will not receive VXP because they didn't purchase it.
Also, how would a Skyblock win streak work?

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I just wanna to say that if Cubecraft (best server) add a winstreaks feature on Bedwars,skyblock and blockwars many more.
And higher win streaks we get rewards like more Xp
And we get some VIP level xps when we reach per 100 streaks so we can unlock name colour trails and other things
I dont agree bc this is not fair for the player who spent there money to get vip lvl and whene this add will be easy to get vip for free

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
I just wanna to say that if Cubecraft (best server) add a winstreaks feature on Bedwars,skyblock and blockwars many more.
And higher win streaks we get rewards like more Xp
And we get some VIP level xps when we reach per 100 streaks so we can unlock name colour trails and other things
This is only good with extra xp, no VIP xp, cause for that money is just needed and Cube could have something to earn too.

Reactions: Mr Jii Gamer
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on lichtim's profile.
Happy birthday!🎈
UncleSpect wrote on lichtim's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
fanclub?
1725746466602.png
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
💜
Top Bottom