Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi CubeCraft and the Members:cube_light:

Can you please add that you can right-click Totems of Undying (like armour)?
This would be much more practical for PvP, as it is then faster to equip them.
Have a nice day!:heart:😎
I got what you mean
I don't really get it, what do you mean by right click them? To open the menu? That's already a thing isn't it
No he mean he can just right click and the totem will place it in the left hand like java whene you click on a specific button you can wear any thing in your left hand but in bedrock it is not possible bc its nit allowed by mojang

marshduck11

Apr 12, 2024
The Pond
Basically, he wants to be able to put totems in your left hand by holding them down (mobile) or right clicking them (PC). Just like you can put armor on.

I agree with this as it would be nice in eggwars to buy a totem from the perk shop and put it in you off hand while your running from/pvp-ing someone

Last edited:
Basically, he wants to be able to put totems in your left hand by holding them down (mobile) or right clicking them (PC). Just like you can put armor on.

I agree with this as it would be nice in eggwars to buy a totem from the perk shop and put it in you off hand while your running form/pvp-ing someone
Yes!

• Love
Reactions: marshduck11

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm not sure I really agree to be honest, it seems a very minor change, and may make the game more annoying with people spamming blindness and stuff

Thanks for letting me know what you meant anyway

Reactions: Reesle

qKhalidd

Novice Member
Sep 14, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think that's going to be possible in the bedrock edition. (it might be but It'll be hard to do)
just have a spare totem in a slot of your hotbar and whenever you are low just hold it and hit the enemy while holding it so you can continue the fight without opening your inventory menu, holding shift and etc..

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

I didn’t even know this glitch still existed :O
IMG_5609.png

IMG_5610.png
SoldierIYI wrote on Capitan's profile.
Yoo best admin <3
iTz1Hamood wrote on Muhh's profile.
Hii agai, thanks for accepting report..
For the 3rd time. Have a great day 🤍!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
Hello how are you doing today?:D
I just played two hours of Fnaf Four and it was so scary. I got bribed to do it and it was an experience (I really don't want to do that game ever again.)
Top Bottom