Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 4, 2024
Hello it looks like Survival Games is now boring because of lack of players playing, i suggest rework the game or add a game called "Hunger Games" it's better than Survival games and its popular in java but bedrock players cannot play it so i suggest adding the game and it will make Cubecraft even more popular I promise so here is the game
Hunger game
1. can go to about 30+ players
2. is just like normal world but has a loot already and has a border
3. world generation is bigger
4. Players can destroy blocks and place blocks
5. The time is longer 40 mins or 1 hour (1 hour 80 players. I do nit suggest)
6. Finally border will shrink making the map smaller and smaller

Please add this game i've been waiting for someone to make this game or to host this game i knew this game because of SpeedSilver and he was my biggest inspiration.

Ely_

Feb 17, 2024
You said that survival games are boring due to the lack of players, then what's the point of adding 30+ players slots ? Also it seems to me inappropriate to make games 40-60 minutes long because its more boring for grind and etc. and the possibility of breaking blocks on the map will lead to camping.

Reactions: Hoshi and Eli

Tripleee

Feb 7, 2023
idk
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello it looks like Survival Games is now boring because of lack of players playing, i suggest rework the game or add a game called "Hunger Games" it's better than Survival games and its popular in java but bedrock players cannot play it so i suggest adding the game and it will make Cubecraft even more popular I promise so here is the game
Hunger game
1. can go to about 30+ players
2. is just like normal world but has a loot already and has a border
3. world generation is bigger
4. Players can destroy blocks and place blocks
5. The time is longer 40 mins or 1 hour (1 hour 80 players. I do nit suggest)
6. Finally border will shrink making the map smaller and smaller

Please add this game i've been waiting for someone to make this game or to host this game i knew this game because of SpeedSilver and he was my biggest inspiration.
That’s pretty much UHC which (I think) a staff member already said probably wouldn’t happen. Also if you want to play Hoplite just play on Hoplite. #6 is already a survival games feature as well, plus I doubt we would ever see a 30 player “survival games” full.

Apr 4, 2024
That’s pretty much UHC which (I think) a staff member already said probably wouldn’t happen. Also if you want to play Hoplite just play on Hoplite. #6 is already a survival games feature as well, plus I doubt we would ever see a 30 player “survival games” full.
Hoplite is only for java tho i am not bedrock

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Late Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on Basketman's profile.
Late happy birthday! Hope it was very good! 🎉🏀
yeoxuhang wrote on Basketman's profile.
I'm late but anyway Happy birthday!