Should this be Implemented?

• Total voters

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
I have been having an extremly difficult time trying to understand what in my feed is new and what isn't. It has lead me to missing out on so many things because it's basically impossible to remember or tell by the minimal colour difference that I've already seen some of these notifications. And I end up reviewing content that I've already seen for a second time. So I'm suggesting to please change the background colour of already seen notifications to something VERY noticeable because the current one is just impossible to distinguish.

The first notification is new, and the rest are old. Do you see how the colour is barely different? It's really hard to tell, I hope this is changed soon c:
wqfqwgqwg.PNG

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I have been having an extremly difficult time trying to understand what in my feed is new and what isn't. It has lead me to missing out on so many things because it's basically impossible to remember or tell by the minimal colour difference that I've already seen some of these notifications. And I end up reviewing content that I've already seen for a second time. So I'm suggesting to please change the background colour of already seen notifications to something VERY noticeable because the current one is just impossible to distinguish.

The first notification is new, and the rest are old. Do you see how the colour is barely different? It's really hard to tell, I hope this is changed soon c:
View attachment 167956
It's a bit of an issue for me as well, and it's a bit annoying, I can agree.
Changing the colour to something like bright red will make things more understandable and easier to read.
That's the colour that I suggest.

Reactions: Eli

Gson

Novice Member
Feb 19, 2020
England
github.com
Either, implementing colour codes or potential tags will allow for players to figure out which is which. I can see and understand that this can be an issue.

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I agree, with the old cubecraft website I was lost on everything. But the new update made it much better but needs improvement on new/seen messages. Maybe adding color to help tell the difference between the two or adding an obvious [Seen] or [New] bar in the corner or something.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

SoldierIYI wrote on Capitan's profile.
Yoo best admin <3
iTz1Hamood wrote on Muhh's profile.
Hii agai, thanks for accepting report..
For the 3rd time. Have a great day 🤍!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
Hello how are you doing today?:D
I just played two hours of Fnaf Four and it was so scary. I got bribed to do it and it was an experience (I really don't want to do that game ever again.)
BicolourSine41 wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
hi!
Top Bottom