Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MORE ROOM?

  • YES

  • NO


Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 20, 2020
3
2
9
38
can we have more room on the map i always run out of room for all the buliding i have to make (gulids, food, track, gym, Hospital,blacksmith,sword shop) so we need more room (vote in the poll)
 

Leogomo

Member
Dec 7, 2020
11
4
4
24
I did a post with a suggestion of how solve the space problem with banners :b just needs to be read
 

Leogomo

Member
Dec 7, 2020
11
4
4
24
the only reason why this is needed are random teammates misplacing buildings
I suggesteded signaling banners to be able to communicate efficiently with the team where and which building you want to put on the map, so they will not be repeated or placed in super inconvenient places
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom