Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Oct 9, 2017
In Spanish:Mi idea seria que en BlockWars añadan la opción del clima, para ponerlo de dia, atardecer o de noche, yo llevo tiempo jugando en BlockWars y siempre he jugado de dia, y como que jugar siempre de dia ya aburre. Gracias por su atencion :)

In english:My idea would be that in BlockWars add the option of the weather, to put it day, dusk or night, I have spent time playing in BlockWars and I've always played day, and like playing always day and bored. Thank you for your attention :)
(use the translator xD)

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
In Spanish:Mi idea seria que en BlockWars añadan la opción del clima, para ponerlo de dia, atardecer o de noche, yo llevo tiempo jugando en BlockWars y siempre he jugado de dia, y como que jugar siempre de dia ya aburre. Gracias por su atencion :)

In english:My idea would be that in BlockWars add the option of the weather, to put it day, dusk or night, I have spent time playing in BlockWars and I've always played day, and like playing always day and bored. Thank you for your attention :)
(use the translator xD)
This has been suggested twice already. I really think this should be implemented, adding more variation to the game’s setting makes it more complex and interesting.

Reactions: Elenahh
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
🧡
Reesle wrote on Speedy:3's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Much appreciated =)
iTz1Hamood wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Hii sapph, Thanks for accepting the report!
Btw even with all that hacking

We still managed to win that game somehow lol, we were so worried about out 52 win streak
So we decided to take out the best inside us and played it so smart

We managed to get the win
And ngl, it was so insane
Probably the most insane win
in my 2000 games played on BW.
Top Bottom