Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

wprrior

Novice Member
Dec 4, 2022
Russia, Moscow
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello cubecrafters!
I would like to suggest the possibility of changing the kit in duels and in free for all (swapping things in the inventory and it saved for next games). It was added to the blockwars and hopefully it will add to battle arena too

Xi1m

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
Now this is what i call a good suggestion, This would be REALLY helpful for me (since i am a duels main) and i often waste time reorganizing my inventory.

Reactions: Reesle and wprrior

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello cubecrafters!
I would like to suggest the possibility of changing the kit in duels and in free for all (swapping things in the inventory and it saved for next games). It was added to the blockwars and hopefully it will add to battle arena too
I dont see it a good thing bc there is nomush tools in your enventory like blockwars

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello cubecrafters!
Is it just me who never knew it was a thing in block wars (someone teach me how to change).

Anyways I agree ✅,

Reactions: Xi1m and wprrior

I wypw I

May 7, 2022
Libya
Hello cubecrafters!
agreed

Dec 14, 2022
Hello cubecrafters!
I like this bc I use the wizard kit and then I have to scroll to diff options and it's very annoying

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

I didn’t even know this glitch still existed :O
IMG_5609.png

IMG_5610.png
SoldierIYI wrote on Capitan's profile.
Yoo best admin <3
iTz1Hamood wrote on Muhh's profile.
Hii agai, thanks for accepting report..
For the 3rd time. Have a great day 🤍!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
Hello how are you doing today?:D
I just played two hours of Fnaf Four and it was so scary. I got bribed to do it and it was an experience (I really don't want to do that game ever again.)
Top Bottom