Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
Hey everyone! This will be my second time suggesting this as I feel like my first thread didn't get as much attention in the start of this year.

As we all know Cubecraft has updated the Java rank store and condensed 6 ranks down to 3 (iron, diamond and obsidian). These ranks are now subscription based only, and have more perks than the old "legacy ranks".

In this thread I am suggesting to add kill messages for the new subscription based Obsidian rank from the old Plus rank. In case you didn't know, the new Obsidian rank and the Plus rank has been combined, therefore adding many of the Plus ranks's perks to the Obsidian rank. These include bold username, emotes which are shown next to the players username, lobby join announcement and double jump and elytra in the lobby. New Obsidian rank is still missing kill messages from the old plus rank though, and I think these would be great addition for the new Obsidian rank!

Here are some examples about these kill messages:

• xThunder_ screamed "This is Sparta!" before kicking Loskol into the void.
  • Loskol was murdered by xThunder_
  • xThunder was forced to kill Loskol.
  • xThunder_ used Loskol as a punching bag.

I don't see any reason why Cubecraft should not add these kill messages for the new Obsidian rank. They look good, and more content on ranks = more customers. Also adding these kill messages should not be hard or time consuming, since Moderators still have the Plus rank with these kill messages.

Attachments

• 2024-05-27_23.19.27 – kopio.png
    2024-05-27_23.19.27 – kopio.png
    114.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 2024-05-29_23.23.54 – kopio.png
    2024-05-29_23.23.54 – kopio.png
    90.3 KB · Views: 44
  • 2024-05-30_00.10.12 – kopio.png
    2024-05-30_00.10.12 – kopio.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 2024-05-26_23.15.30 – kopio.png
    2024-05-26_23.15.30 – kopio.png
    235.2 KB · Views: 44

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey everyone! This will be my second time suggesting this as I feel like my first thread didn't get as much attention in the start of this year.

As we all know Cubecraft has updated the Java rank store and condensed 6 ranks down to 3 (iron, diamond and obsidian). These ranks are now subscription based only, and have more perks than the old "legacy ranks".

In this thread I am suggesting to add kill messages for the new subscription based Obsidian rank from the old Plus rank. In case you didn't know, the new Obsidian rank and the Plus rank has been combined, therefore adding many of the Plus ranks's perks to the Obsidian rank. These include bold username, emotes which are shown next to the players username, lobby join announcement and double jump and elytra in the lobby. New Obsidian rank is still missing kill messages from the old plus rank though, and I think these would be great addition for the new Obsidian rank!

I don't see any reason why Cubecraft should not add these kill messages for the new Obsidian rank. They look good, and more content on ranks = more customers. Also adding these kill messages should not be hard or time consuming, since Moderators still have the Plus rank with these kill messages.
I dont play java but this will be so cool so i agree

Reactions: Loskol

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

After reading through it, do I think it would be super cool in my opinion!:D Good post!

Reactions: Loskol and Reesle

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
Pronouns
He/Him
Great idea would love to see these added, would definitely make the rank more attractive

Mappoe

Apr 8, 2023
Asia
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

the reaction score they gained from this one thread... insane
great job. i think.

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
Will those with permanent obby rank be able to use this?
No, because only the subscription based Obsidian rank has perks from the old plus rank, and these kill messages were part of the old Plus rank. Also adding something special for the new Obsidian rank makes it bit better than the legacy rank, which also makes it more worth buying for those who already own legacy Obsidian rank.

Reactions: UncleSpect

MarkDeEngeMan_

Novice Member
Mar 24, 2020

nice idea :D

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

feeling eepy...might sleep
xHappyMood wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
me when i react to a 2 year old post:
1719424788212.png
i thought having many moders will make me never miss out on new things and i like what u all post
yw for the follows thanks to u too
iTz1Hamood wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Hiiiii Kaedee how you doing ^-^
Top Bottom