Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
Welcome to the 14th Weekly Challenge!

If you don't know how this works, I will post a challenge every week and you will have the entire week to complete it. A winner will be selected and announced in the next week's post. If you win, you will be put in the Weekly Challenges Hall of Fame!

The winner of last week's challenge is...
@ajezh12345 !!!

Congratulations and thanks to all that participated! Their submission can be viewed here. Now, this weeks challenge can be done on both networks (Java and Bedrock). The challenge is:

[Both Networks] 🏹 SkyWars Solo: Most kills with a tool

By tool I mean a pickaxe, axe, shovel, or hoe. A sword is not a tool!

Rules:
• The entire game must be recorded
• You CAN craft the tool if you want - it doesn't have to be collected from chests or gravestones
• If there is a tie, the player who uses the worst tool(s) wins
• If you use a sword at ANY POINT while fighting someone, the kill will not be counted

Challenge #1: Thjis
Challenge #2: JustNathie and lw_luc
Challenge #3: licht
Challenge #4: TheBoyInOneSock
Challenge #5: Thjis
Challenge #6: SlinkyGnu05604, Aratic, Desiderata, Thjis, licht, EpicShotz1432
Challenge #7: Frontlane
Challenge #8: Loskol and human being
Challenge #9: Loskol and licht
Challenge #10: Loskol and licht
Challenge #11: Loskol
Challenge #12: Thjis
Challenge #13: ajezh12345

I'm no longer tagging people in the Hall of Fame. If you do want to be tagged, read the PS below

Good luck and have fun! And please post your entry even if someone else's seems better as disqualifications can occur.

PS: If you want to be notified the very second that a new Weekly Challenge comes out, either reply to this post saying so, or react to this post with "haha" 🤣 and I will add you to the list of people that will be tagged 🙂

Last edited:

!notcitingdow

Aug 2, 2024
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him
Curious about the tie breaker, is the final hit of the tool the one that's counted.

Like if I hit someone with a sword until they're at 0.5hp, then I final hit with a hoe.

Is that allowed?

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
Curious about the tie breaker, is the final hit of the tool the one that's counted.

Like if I hit someone with a sword until they're at 0.5hp, then I final hit with a hoe.

Is that allowed?
All kills must be completely from the tool to be counted - any kills that use a sword won't be counted. Good question 👍. I just added it to the rules.

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him

If you don't know how this works, I will post a challenge every week and you will have the entire week to complete it. A winner will be selected and announced in the next week's post. If you win, you will be put in the Weekly Challenges Hall of Fame!

@ajezh12345 !!!

Congratulations and thanks to all that participated! Their submission can be viewed here. Now, this weeks challenge can be done on both networks (Java and Bedrock). The challenge is:

Rules:
• You CAN craft the tool if you want - it doesn't have to be collected from chests or gravestones
• If you use a sword at ANY POINT while fighting someone, the kill will not be counted

I'm no longer tagging people in the Hall of Fame. If you do want to be tagged, read the PS below

Good luck and have fun! And please post your entry even if someone else's seems better as disqualifications can occur.

PS: If you want to be notified the very second that a new Weekly Challenge comes out, either reply to this post saying so, or react to this post with "haha" 🤣 and I will add you to the list of people that will be tagged 🙂
I want to be notified!

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024

@ajezh12345 !!!

Rules:

Ooh great challenge! Although sense I don’t like skywars I’m not doing this challenge

Reactions: hoppyfrog28_
Members Online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Thanks for playing!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
I can play PoF with you! But I don't have the subscription
BicolourSine41 wrote on !notcitingdow's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :)
Reesle wrote on yuduki0729's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
Happy to have you here!
Reesle wrote on Lycheesis's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom