Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Duels, try to stay on topic!
This discussion focuses on Parkour, try to stay on topic!

Fishyy

Novice Member
Jun 6, 2024
Hyrule Castle
Pronouns
He/Him
My Submission

This took me LOTS of work, I had to reque games to hopefully get the kits I wanted. I wasn't in a party so I had to hope my opponent was in the right spot at the right time. I had an optimized strategy and wanted to break the 5 second barrier, and I sure did.

Thanks for hosting this weekly challenge, I'll be looking forward to the next one. Is it okay if I made a full-length video on it. If so, I would mention your username.

also sub to

@Fishyy

Nice!! That’s insane

blazingwind47

Jul 26, 2020
My Submission

This took me LOTS of work, I had to reque games to hopefully get the kits I wanted. I wasn't in a party so I had to hope my opponent was in the right spot at the right time. I had an optimized strategy and wanted to break the 5 second barrier, and I sure did.

Thanks for hosting this weekly challenge, I'll be looking forward to the next one. Is it okay if I made a full-length video on it. If so, I would mention your username.

also sub to

@Fishyy

I mean you was in a party lol because u got the same opponent and they left after 3 arrows which is impossible with that kit 😂 Nice scam win though

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I mean you was in a party lol because u got the same opponent and they left after 3 arrows which is impossible with that kit 😂 Nice scam win though
They clicked [Accept Rematch] which is the reason that they got the same opponent again. And if the other player left there would be a chat message in the top left saying "Rematch is not available as other players have left", which did not happen. They also can't have been in a party because when they said "gg" it was in global chat instead of party chat. This match is legit and @ajezh12345 won.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

YeoXuHang wrote on Sweetenerera's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on UltraGameCoder's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Wave Master7S's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌊 🎂
Top Bottom