Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

sirpickle1966

Jun 16, 2024
England
Pronouns
He/Him
Sup CubeCrafters!

It's Summer already?! - Well, we have a lot of content for you to check out; read below to learn more!

☀️ Summer Hub & Ice Cream Hunt!

Our Summer has arrived with a hint of Mediterranean vibes. As promised, our lobby hunt is back, this time with Ice Creams! - If you collect all of them, you'll unlock an awesome win effect! - Available on Java & Bedrock!

Also, if you join our Java network this Summer, you'll earn a free Summer cubelet. And if you play our games, you can win them in games too!

View attachment 231494
Summer Hub 2024

Collect all of the Ice Creams!

Ice Cream Rain Win Effect

🌴 NEW - Tropical Bundle & Summer Bundles!

Tropical Bundle - Available on our Bedrock server store!

Along with the new Tropical bundle, over the next couple of weeks, our other Summer bundles will appear in our menus and lobbies, so keep an eye out!

Beach Bundle

EggWars Summer Bundle

SkyWars Summer Bundle

🗺️ Summer Maps!

We've added your favourite Summer maps back, along with new additions! - Hope you enjoy them.

🏛️ Greece - EggWars Teams of 4

View attachment 231438
All Rhodes lead to Greece.

🏖️ Beach - BedWars Teams of 4 (Bedrock only)

View attachment 231437
Tis the sea-sun

🍨 Dessert - SkyWars Solo

View attachment 231440
I wrote my dessert-ation on ice cream puns...

🏝️ Islands - Lucky Islands Solo

View attachment 231439
Getting some vitamin sea

🗼 Sand - Pillars of Fortune

View attachment 231491
It's a dusty map for shore!

Team EggWars - Wipeout [2]
View attachment 231448

Team EggWars - Whale [4]
View attachment 231447

Solo SkyWars - Sandcastle
View attachment 231445

Free for All - Beach
View attachment 231441
EggWars Teams of 2 - Wipeout
View attachment 231448

EggWars Teams of 4 - Whale
View attachment 231447

SkyWars Solo - Sandcastle
View attachment 231445

SkyWars Teams of 4 - Sandbox
View attachment 231450

SkyWars Teams of 10 - Swirls
View attachment 231446

Lucky Islands Teams of 4 - Boats
View attachment 231449

Free for All - Beach
View attachment 231441

PvP Duels - Ice Cream
View attachment 231444

BlockWars CTF - Golf
View attachment 231443

BlockWars Bridges Sunny

View attachment 231442

🎉 Summer Competition & Giveaways!

We're hosting a Summer Time Competition on our Discord! - It lasts 2 whole months, and you can submit anything Summer-related as long as you've made it. Enter it, and good luck!

What can I win?
1st - Being featured on the main hub board + 2 Bedrock game ranks or 4 months of Java Obsidian Subscription
2nd - Bedrock game rank & any 2024 Summer Bundles or 3 months of Java Obsidian Subscription
3rd - Any 2024 Summer Bundles or 2 months of Java Obsidian Subscription
Honour mentions - Bedrock pack item or 1 month of Java Obsidian Subscription

When is the deadline?
2nd September 2024 13:00 BST

Also, throughout the Summer, we're hosting some giveaways on our Discord, so keep an eye out!

That's all for now; we hope you enjoy all of this Summer's content. See you later! 💙
looks cool

Reactions: Reesle

TheOrderOfSapphire

Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Sup CubeCrafters!

It's Summer already?! - Well, we have a lot of content for you to check out; read below to learn more!

☀️ Summer Hub & Ice Cream Hunt!

Our Summer has arrived with a hint of Mediterranean vibes. As promised, our lobby hunt is back, this time with Ice Creams! - If you collect all of them, you'll unlock an awesome win effect! - Available on Java & Bedrock!

Also, if you join our Java network this Summer, you'll earn a free Summer cubelet. And if you play our games, you can win them in games too!

View attachment 231494
Summer Hub 2024

Collect all of the Ice Creams!

Ice Cream Rain Win Effect

🌴 NEW - Tropical Bundle & Summer Bundles!

Tropical Bundle - Available on our Bedrock server store!

Along with the new Tropical bundle, over the next couple of weeks, our other Summer bundles will appear in our menus and lobbies, so keep an eye out!

Beach Bundle

EggWars Summer Bundle

SkyWars Summer Bundle

🗺️ Summer Maps!

We've added your favourite Summer maps back, along with new additions! - Hope you enjoy them.

🏛️ Greece - EggWars Teams of 4

View attachment 231438
All Rhodes lead to Greece.

🏖️ Beach - BedWars Teams of 4 (Bedrock only)

View attachment 231437
Tis the sea-sun

🍨 Dessert - SkyWars Solo

View attachment 231440
I wrote my dessert-ation on ice cream puns...

🏝️ Islands - Lucky Islands Solo

View attachment 231439
Getting some vitamin sea

🗼 Sand - Pillars of Fortune

View attachment 231491
It's a dusty map for shore!

Team EggWars - Wipeout [2]
View attachment 231448

Team EggWars - Whale [4]
View attachment 231447

Solo SkyWars - Sandcastle
View attachment 231445

Free for All - Beach
View attachment 231441
EggWars Teams of 2 - Wipeout
View attachment 231448

EggWars Teams of 4 - Whale
View attachment 231447

SkyWars Solo - Sandcastle
View attachment 231445

SkyWars Teams of 4 - Sandbox
View attachment 231450

SkyWars Teams of 10 - Swirls
View attachment 231446

Lucky Islands Teams of 4 - Boats
View attachment 231449

Free for All - Beach
View attachment 231441

PvP Duels - Ice Cream
View attachment 231444

BlockWars CTF - Golf
View attachment 231443

BlockWars Bridges Sunny

View attachment 231442

🎉 Summer Competition & Giveaways!

We're hosting a Summer Time Competition on our Discord! - It lasts 2 whole months, and you can submit anything Summer-related as long as you've made it. Enter it, and good luck!

What can I win?
1st - Being featured on the main hub board + 2 Bedrock game ranks or 4 months of Java Obsidian Subscription
2nd - Bedrock game rank & any 2024 Summer Bundles or 3 months of Java Obsidian Subscription
3rd - Any 2024 Summer Bundles or 2 months of Java Obsidian Subscription
Honour mentions - Bedrock pack item or 1 month of Java Obsidian Subscription

When is the deadline?
2nd September 2024 13:00 BST

Also, throughout the Summer, we're hosting some giveaways on our Discord, so keep an eye out!

That's all for now; we hope you enjoy all of this Summer's content. See you later! 💙
I love the summer update it really is a piece of work:D

I like the ice cream hunt it's always fun to see the new hunts and the animation is really cool. The reward have I not yet so far got, but seeing it and hearing that many think it was worth collecting all 25 makes me believe that many that collected them liked it. (I ofc do not speak for everyone but it's fun to see and hear.) Also how the maps returning and new maps have come in if I recall correctly is fun to see. I love the feeling that I know the old ones and can explore the new ones. The hub and the colours used in maps such as yellow/blue/green make it feel like summer. With the competition and the update spread to the two platforms, I feel like it also gives Java players a lot.

The bundle impressed me a lot and I love the colours of the different things. The colour blue (as seen in my profile) is a close colour of mine so seeing it in the bundle made me happy. The cages such as the ray cage gave this feeling that you were under the sea. The palm tree cage feels like a small island with the tree and the (I think) coconuts. The details of having the coconuts really made the cage stand out in my opinion. The Fish School Trail as a fan of ¨Finding Nemo¨ and documentaries about sea life made me happy when I saw it. The different fishes and the different colour details such as that make the trail one of the best in my opinion (colourbased). The buddy is one of my favourites I mean who doesn't want a dragon?! The water dragon buddy really made me want to buy the bundle as it's really unique. But also many other things I see in this bundle are unique.

The sea turtles as a win effect is a brilliant idea. It feels like a sandy beach and turtles have hatched (I don't know exactly the process of the hatching in detail but I like the idea.) Gravestones/ arrow trails in game things like this are fun seeing them in the same theme for the summer vibe. The prefixes are really fun to see added, I love to collect a lot of them as I rarely switch my prefixes.

Now from a streaming/streamer perspective: The update was super fun as we had many people in a lobby trying to find ice creams one stream. With other people and trying to help each other was really fun, It in itself was something of an experience. In the second stream did we play more of the maps. From the old ones and the new ones was fun to get a deeper dive. I overall will say that Cubecraft and the people who worked on this have done an incredible job. From details in the summer bundle, the iconic hunt this year for Ice creams and the balancing between not everything is on the Server. Even including Discord and giveaways really makes it feel like a summer vibe. Good work and I will be looking forward to see what will come next.

Have a wonderful day if you have read this 💙

Last edited:

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Paris, France
Pronouns
He/Him
I love the summer update it really a piece of work:D I like the ice cream hunt it's always fun to see the new hunts and the animation is really cool. The reward have I not yet so far got, but seeing it and hearing that many think it was worth collecting all 25 makes me believe that many that collected them liked it. (I ofc do not speak for everyone but it's fun to see and hear.) Also how the maps returning and new maps have come in if I recall correctly is fun to see. I love the feeling that I know the old ones and can explore the new ones. The hub and the colours used in maps such as yellow/blue/green make it feel like summer. With the competition and the update spread to the two platforms, I feel like it also gives Java players a lot. The bundle impressed me a lot and I love the colours of the different things. The colour blue (as seen in my profile) is a close colour of mine so seeing it in the bundle made me happy. The cages such as the ray cage gave this feeling that you were under the sea. The palm tree cage feels like a small island with the tree and the (I think) coconuts. The details of having the coconuts really made the cage stand out in my opinion. The Fish School Trail as a fan of ¨Finding
Nemo¨ and documentaries about sea life made me happy when I saw it. The different fishes and the different colour details such as that make the trail one of the best in my opinion (colourbased). The buddy is one of my favourites I mean who doesn't want a dragon?! The water dragon buddy really made me want to buy the bundle as it's really unique. But also many other things I see in this bundle are unique. The sea turtles as a win effect is a brilliant idea. It feels like a sandy beach and turtles have hatched (I don't know exactly the process of the hatching in detail but I like the idea.) Gravestones/ arrow trails in game things like this are fun seeing them in the same theme for the summer vibe. The prefixes are really fun to see added, I love to collect a lot of them as I rarely switch my prefixes. Now from a streaming/streamer perspective: the update was super fun as we had many people in a lobby trying to find ice creams one stream. With other people and trying to help each other was really fun, It in itself was something of an experience. In the second stream did we play more of the maps. From the old ones and the new ones was fun to get a deeper dive. I overall will say that Cubecraft and the people who worked on this have done an incredible job. From details in the summer bundle, the iconic hunt this year for Ice creams and the balancing between not everything is on the Server. Even including Discord and giveaways really makes it feel like a summer vibe. Good work and I will be looking forward to see what will come next. Have a wonderful day if you have read this 💙
That's a giant amount of text! How do you reach that saph??

• Angry
Reactions: Desiderata

kir14pr

Mar 8, 2024
Все эти новые карты выглядят потрясающе! Не могу дождаться, чтобы поиграть на них!
Этот эффект победы в виде дождя из мороженого выглядит просто офигенно! Определенно пойду на охоту.
Wooahh

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
Pronouns
He/She/They
cool update, I haven't tried out all the maps yet sadly but the build team definitely cooked hard

really enjoyed the sandcastle map, it's like the desert one (with the camel in it) but leagues better with similar gameplay and with more opportunities for surprise attacks

I'm gonna bother myself with the ice cream hunt if I'm available again

Members Online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Desiderata's profile.
hi pooks
Completed the ice cream hunt (without the use of cheats)!! 🥳 🍦
IMG_5910.png
UncleSpect wrote on ¤LJ6¤'s profile.
Happy birthday!
Found more levers, this time in the Beta Games lobby! :O
IMG_5915.png
Top Bottom