Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Duolingo
Hello everyone!

As we all know Cubecraft added Team Lucky Islands back while ago as a limited time gamemode, and it quickly became one of the biggest gamemodes on Java network. Both the new and old players really loved it. And now that the Ender has been removed from Java, there would be a chance to add a new limited time gamemode either before the Winter event starts, or after the Winter event ends. And just like the title says, I am suggesting to add Minerware back as the next LTM gamemode.

What is Minerware?!
In case you have not played Cubecraft before Minerware got removed, it is a gamemode which consists of smaller microgames that you will need to win, and one challenging boss round in the end. Whoever has the most wins in the end, will win the game. Each microgame is very unique from each other and some of them are quite challenging!

Why bring Minerware back, and not something else?
With the current situation of Cubecraft Java, Minerware would be perfect gamemode to add back. Not only is Minerware a kind of game that would most likely be popular among new players, but also games on Minerware don't require many players to start the match, games feel very fast because of the different minigames and one boss round in the end, and it is overall very unique gamemode that the both new, and old players would most definitely love. Bringing back Minerware would bring back old players too, just like Team Lucky Islands did.

Let me know what you think!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Darwin7's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
New predictions based on the new Notion updates:
- I now believe that the EggWars Update is releasing in December as it's unlikely for it to release in November due to the new bundle (Bedrock), new map rotation (Java), and the development of the Winter Update (releasing in December).
- I still believe that Halloween event is ending on November 5.
- I still believe that CubeCraft League is coming in 2025.
ullo2487_ng wrote on Capitan's profile.
Cube craft rules state bug abuse is not allowed.
Still I hear Captain and Thijs say "running and eating will not be punished".
Can you clarify? What rules can be broken, bent or must be obeyed?
The "no bug abuse" is very clear. Or is it?
Top Bottom