Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
Creature hunt locations

:cube_arrow:

My thoughts

What immediately comes to mind are the similarities with the Spring RPG from 2021. Both revolved around an interactive lobby with quests to complete, although this year is a lot more barebones, it might be a glimpse into the future.
Seeing the previous seasonal events we are all used to, this is refreshing and unique, with some of the locations being actually hard to find this is going to be a welcome challenge for all you bored people who want more content. CubeCraft seems to be switching between easy and harder difficulties, trying to find the perfect amount.

- The reward is cool, we do not often see limited time hat cosmetics (Often gadgets or win effects)
- I love seeing the short attention span players malding over the massive maze!
- I was expecting having to go back to the NPC's after finding all 5 in each area for a small reward, but they are pretty useless now.
- The lobby building is very creative, just like summer, the changes to the map are bigger and unique, massive W for @Unstrafeless :heart:
- Switching Team Lucky Islands LTM for Ender was smooth, somehow people were expecting Team Skywars but for me it was obviously the halloween game, I'm curious how this game cycle is going to continue, if at all.

Overall, this is once again a good update! The bedrock community is filled with drama atm, but java is doing rather well, with climbing playercounts and great updates back to back to back! Glory days of CubeCraft come closer every time... Do you guys agree?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Am I a nerd if my favorite part of the Halloween update is the orange forums theming?
Orange you glad I didn't say banana?
Hoshi wrote on Austin's profile.
💪
Halloween Forums??? CubeCraft has really outdone themselves this time
Screen Shot 2024-10-03 at 5.12.35 PM.png

@Austin I know this was you... well done.

Screen Shot 2024-10-03 at 5.16.06 PM.png
very orange over here!
Top Bottom