Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
Welcome to the 16th Weekly Challenge!

If you don't know how this works, I will post a challenge every week and you will have the entire week to complete it. A winner will be selected and announced in the next week's post. If you win, your name will be put in the Weekly Challenges Hall of Fame!

The winner of last week's challenge is...
@ajezh12345 ! 🥳🎉

They now have a winstreak of three! Their submission can be viewed here. This week's challenge can be done on both networks (Java and Bedrock). The challenge is:

[Both Networks] 🥠 Pillars of Fortune: Silliest Game

Rules:

• No rules! Record a good match of Pillars of Fortune and post it here

Challenge #1: Thjis
Challenge #2: JustNathie and lw_luc
Challenge #3: licht
Challenge #4: TheBoyInOneSock
Challenge #5: Thjis
Challenge #6: SlinkyGnu05604, Aratic, Desiderata, Thjis, licht, EpicShotz1432
Challenge #7: Frontlane
Challenge #8: Loskol and human being
Challenge #9: Loskol and licht
Challenge #10: Loskol and licht
Challenge #11: Loskol
Challenge #12: Thjis
Challenge #13: ajezh12345
Challenge #14: ajezh12345
Challenge #15: ajezh12345

Win a challenge to have your name embedded here forever!

These are the players that are notified when a new Weekly Challenge comes out:

@coolzombiee
@BicolourSine41
@ajezh12345

If you want to be notified the very second that a new Weekly Challenge comes out, either reply to this post saying so or react with "haha" 🤣 and I will add you to the list of people that will be tagged 🙂

Good luck and have fun! And please post your entry even if someone else's seems better!

PS: I might be doing prizes for a few challenges soon. If that does end up happening, what kinds of prizes do you want to see?

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
Luckily they removed them lol because they were spawned a LOT, now PoF surpasses bedwars in players (not both bedwars games together, but seperate)

Mappoe

Novice Member
Apr 8, 2023
Asia
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome to the 16th Weekly Challenge!

If you don't know how this works, I will post a challenge every week and you will have the entire week to complete it. A winner will be selected and announced in the next week's post. If you win, your name will be put in the Weekly Challenges Hall of Fame!

The winner of last week's challenge is...
@ajezh12345 ! 🥳🎉

They now have a winstreak of three! Their submission can be viewed here. This week's challenge can be done on both networks (Java and Bedrock). The challenge is:

[Both Networks] 🥠 Pillars of Fortune: Silliest Game

Rules:

• No rules! Record a good match of Pillars of Fortune and post it here

Challenge #1: Thjis
Challenge #2: JustNathie and lw_luc
Challenge #3: licht
Challenge #4: TheBoyInOneSock
Challenge #5: Thjis
Challenge #6: SlinkyGnu05604, Aratic, Desiderata, Thjis, licht, EpicShotz1432
Challenge #7: Frontlane
Challenge #8: Loskol and human being
Challenge #9: Loskol and licht
Challenge #10: Loskol and licht
Challenge #11: Loskol
Challenge #12: Thjis
Challenge #13: ajezh12345
Challenge #14: ajezh12345
Challenge #15: ajezh12345

Win a challenge to have your name embedded here forever!

These are the players that are notified when a new Weekly Challenge comes out:

@coolzombiee
@BicolourSine41
@ajezh12345

If you want to be notified the very second that a new Weekly Challenge comes out, either reply to this post saying so or react with "haha" 🤣 and I will add you to the list of people that will be tagged 🙂

Good luck and have fun! And please post your entry even if someone else's seems better!

PS: I might be doing prizes for a few challenges soon. If that does end up happening, what kinds of prizes do you want to see?
for prizes maybe you can give away discord nitros and boosts if you have the funds but imo boasting rights is a fire prize

ajezh12345

Aug 2, 2024
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him
It would be cool to have a bundle, but I would love a game rank. But, bundles are better as not as many people have them. The RGB and Clickbait bundles are good options. But really a simple egg skin or gravestone would do!

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
We'll see about that :)

The suspense 😲. Will they get the quadruple win streak?

for prizes maybe you can give away discord nitros and boosts if you have the funds but imo boasting rights is a fire prize

True, but I'll probably try to keep the prizes within Minecraft and CubeCraft as not everybody has / uses Discord.

It would be cool to have a bundle, but I would love a game rank. But, bundles are better as not as many people have them. The RGB and Clickbait bundles are good options. But really a simple egg skin or gravestone would do!

I might end up doing a bundle or pack. Unfortunately, the individual loot items like eggskins and gravestones aren't giftable.

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
The suspense 😲. Will they get the quadruple win streak?

True, but I'll probably try to keep the prizes within Minecraft and CubeCraft as not everybody has / uses Discord.

I might end up doing a bundle or pack. Unfortunately, the individual loot items like eggskins and gravestones aren't giftable.
Yeah I don’t have discord, so bundles would be good/ maybe a game rank if it’s a big challenge

ajezh12345

Aug 2, 2024
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him
My Submission has some pretty neat gameplay tricks, and fishing rod shenanigans. If I get lucky (if there's time) I'll hopefully get a submission better than this, but I need to get to bed lol.

Here it is:

Also I forgot to count one of the fishing rod kills, so the final count is four

Anyways, here's a baby Yoda for prosperity: :babyyoda:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: hoppyfrog28_

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
My Submission has some pretty neat gameplay tricks, and fishing rod shenanigans. If I get lucky (if there's time) I'll hopefully get a submission better than this, but I need to get to bed lol.

Here it is:

Anyways, here's a baby Yoda for prosperity: :babyyoda:
I lost it :(

Reactions: BicolourSine41
Members Online

Latest profile posts

YeoXuHang wrote on Sweetenerera's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on UltraGameCoder's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Wave Master7S's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌊 🎂
Reesle wrote on Sweetenerera's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🍰🎈
Top Bottom