Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

EpicShotz1432

Novice Member
Jan 1, 2023
youtube.com

Hello everyone, Today I'm suggesting everything i think CubeCraft should do in 1.21, enjoy↓

Parkour: New map which is based off the trial chambers.

Block Wars: Firstly ADD BACK 5V5S, add the mace to bridges, i think this would be useful for trying to get points, Add bogged spawn egg as a hard side task reward in capture the flag, the bogged would act like turrets in bedwars.

Lucky Islands: mob wand: add breeze, bogged and armadillo. New map using 1.21 blocks.

Skywars: add new weaving, oozing, wind charging and infestation tipped arrows to OP loot, add the mace with rand mace related enchantments in OP loot, New map using 1.21 blocks.

Eggwars: add a trial chambers related map, like they did with the Backrooms map, I don't play eggwars much so for those who do please comment what you'd like to see!

Bedwars: add bogged turrets that cost more then regular ones.

Pillers of fortune: add all new 1.21 blocks and mobs!

Skyblock: I don't play Skyblock enough to suggest anything so those who do play Skyblock please comment your suggestions.

Battle arena: add the mace to the tactical kit, I don't play FFA enough to suggest anything so those who do play FAA please comment your suggestions.

Minerware: add a dropper mini game that uses 1.21 blocks.

Survival games: add the mace.

Thanks for reading❤️

Please give feedback and comment your suggestions.

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
Block Wars: Firstly ADD BACK 5V5S, add the mace to bridges, i think this would be useful for trying to get points, Add bogged spawn egg as a hard side task reward in capture the flag, the bogged would act like turrets in bedwars.
I don't think we need turrets, though. Might as well keep 10v10 modes if you feel like you need turrets to be able to defend.

And the amount of things that should or could be done is way too high for one reply, so I will instead leave a few minor suggestions:
-The ability to preset how I want my inventory sorted upon spawn and respawn, especially with how badly it is sorted after the 1.21 update.
-a slightly longer grace period for CTF (5 or 10 extra seconds)
-spawning in with the enchanted Iron tools rather than the stone ones now that you give them out for free in chests anyway
-boosting the sharpness on crafted swords (Iron and diamond) in overpowered mode from sharp II to sharp V
-removal of the riptide tridents (block wars mega, idk if its in "normal" blockwars gamemodes), can't chase anyone in ctf these days if there is any water on the map
-not losing items on death that did not include player involvement (as in: if I fall into the void accidentally, or die from fall damage without being shot or hit by a player, then I respawn with my items rather than having to regain them, its way too easy to die by complete accident or because of trolls here and I would prefer not to lose my entire inventory when it happens)

Reactions: EpicShotz1432

EpicShotz1432

Novice Member
Jan 1, 2023
youtube.com
I don't think we need turrets, though. Might as well keep 10v10 modes if you feel like you need turrets to be able to defend.

And the amount of things that should or could be done is way too high for one reply, so I will instead leave a few minor suggestions:
-The ability to preset how I want my inventory sorted upon spawn and respawn, especially with how badly it is sorted after the 1.21 update.
-a slightly longer grace period for CTF (5 or 10 extra seconds)
-spawning in with the enchanted Iron tools rather than the stone ones now that you give them out for free in chests anyway
-boosting the sharpness on crafted swords (Iron and diamond) in overpowered mode from sharp II to sharp V
-removal of the riptide tridents (block wars mega, idk if its in "normal" blockwars gamemodes), can't chase anyone in ctf these days if there is any water on the map
-not losing items on death that did not include player involvement (as in: if I fall into the void accidentally, or die from fall damage without being shot or hit by a player, then I respawn with my items rather than having to regain them, its way too easy to die by complete accident or because of trolls here and I would prefer not to lose my entire inventory when it happens)
Great suggestions, hopefully one day CubeCraft will these!

Flix神

Mar 26, 2024
Cat Land
Pronouns
He/Him

Hello everyone, Today I'm suggesting everything i think CubeCraft should do in 1.21, enjoy↓

Parkour: New map which is based off the trial chambers.

Lucky Islands: mob wand: add breeze, bogged and armadillo. New map using 1.21 blocks.

Skywars: add new weaving, oozing, wind charging and infestation tipped arrows to OP loot, add the mace with rand mace related enchantments in OP loot, New map using 1.21 blocks.

Eggwars: add a trial chambers related map, like they did with the Backrooms map, I don't play eggwars much so for those who do please comment what you'd like to see!

Bedwars: add bogged turrets that cost more then regular ones.

Pillers of fortune: add all new 1.21 blocks and mobs!

Skyblock: I don't play Skyblock enough to suggest anything so those who do play Skyblock please comment your suggestions.

Battle arena: add the mace to the tactical kit, I don't play FFA enough to suggest anything so those who do play FAA please comment your suggestions.

Minerware: add a dropper mini game that uses 1.21 blocks.

Survival games: add the mace.

Thanks for reading❤️

Please give feedback and comment your suggestions.

I guess the only update ffa is needed of is to remove the endless ohio lag which is stuck in ffa every infinity dimensions 💀

Reactions: EpicShotz1432
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

xHappyMood wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
me when i react to a 2 year old post:
1719424788212.png
i thought having many moders will make me never miss out on new things and i like what u all post
yw for the follows thanks to u too
iTz1Hamood wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Hiiiii Kaedee how you doing ^-^
iTz1Hamood wrote on Thjis's profile.
Eyyy Thjis ^-^
Top Bottom