Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheSilent

Mar 26, 2023
Hello everyone :heart:

First Sugg. :-
make Tower defense game in server with
1- open box with new unity ( common - uncommon .. etc )
2- wearing armor can get in raids tower
3- upgradeing units
4- The possibility of adding some thing ok skills to upgrade untis ( range - attack - speed - etc)
5- the pvp systems works and there are with rank
6-battlepass

for more details i can help you give better ideas

Sec Sugg. :-
make mmorpg game with
1- dungeon
2- boss
3- daily, week boss
4- make new items sword and armors
5- gems with power or drop or hp
6- battlepass
7- a lot of ieads i have

user name in discord : @the__Silent

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
First Sugg. :-
make Tower defense game in server with
1- open box with new unity ( common - uncommon .. etc )
2- wearing armor can get in raids tower
3- upgradeing units
4- The possibility of adding some thing ok skills to upgrade untis ( range - attack - speed - etc)
5- the pvp systems works and there are with rank
6-battlepass

Tower defense has already been a rather succesful game on CubeCraft. Sadly, it got removed due to too little players. The concept as CubeCraft had it was probably one of the better executed version. I don't see how armor and pvp as the main mode would be better compared to the one CubeCraft already had. I am also hesitant on returning the old game right now, though on bedrock I think it would be fine.

Sec Sugg. :-
make mmorpg game with
1- dungeon
2- boss
3- daily, week boss
4- make new items sword and armors
5- gems with power or drop or hp
6- battlepass
7- a lot of ieads i have

user name in discord : @the__Silent
Something like this could be very cool, but it needs a lot of improvement to fit within the CubeCraft minigame style of the server. The only game that CubeCraft has that you could compare this with is SkyBlock, though it looks a bit like what Magic & Mayhem was. If there is a lot of effort into this game, it might just work, but I think CubeCraft is not the server for this. I see this game more as a main gamemode that a server is build around, maybe even being its only gamemode. I do like the idea, just not for cubecraft.

6- battlepass
I hate the system of a battlepass if it gives you in game advantages. If it is just for style or votes, this does nothing in game, but battle passes as a whole kind of defeat this point. Unless you meant they should be free, but then the name 'battle pass' seems a bit misleading.

TheSilent

Mar 26, 2023
Tower defense has already been a rather succesful game on CubeCraft. Sadly, it got removed due to too little players. The concept as CubeCraft had it was probably one of the better executed version. I don't see how armor and pvp as the main mode would be better compared to the one CubeCraft already had. I am also hesitant on returning the old game right now, though on bedrock I think it would be fine.
1- If we cooperate together in making tower defense in a good and completely different way, with good additions, beautiful features, ranks, and design of shapes, it will be very fun and attractive, but we need time to implement the idea one by one.
Something like this could be very cool, but it needs a lot of improvement to fit within the CubeCraft minigame style of the server. The only game that CubeCraft has that you could compare this with is SkyBlock, though it looks a bit like what Magic & Mayhem was. If there is a lot of effort into this game, it might just work, but I think CubeCraft is not the server for this. I see this game more as a main gamemode that a server is build around, maybe even being its only gamemode. I do like the idea, just not for cubecraft.
2- What you say is true, it requires a lot of work and a high amount of resources, so you need one server, but because I am a fan of the CubeCraft server, I want to work as much as possible for new and special updates and other events.
I hate the system of a battlepass if it gives you in game advantages. If it is just for style or votes, this does nothing in game, but battle passes as a whole kind of defeat this point. Unless you meant they should be free, but then the name 'battle pass' seems a bit misleading.
This is a very good system, especially if the work provides gifts in the form of points and skins in each season. It will be very enjoyable and in many things it encourages the success of the server and increases the enthusiasm of the players, but we can remove this system and add other things instead.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Love this animation with the spider! xD
IMG_6529.png
Reesle wrote on LightningLord's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🍰⚡
Reesle wrote on Stijnnn_'s profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
caraMel wrote on Stijnnn_'s profile.
Happy birthdayyyyy 🐼
Thunder wrote on Loskol's profile.
Omg you are burning!
Top Bottom