Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vGenTixq

Oct 31, 2023
Hi. I have a wuestion why 4d skins are actually banned on cc? It looks very nice and work so good. Please give my arguments why

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
(Note: I don’t know much about 4D skins, so feel free to correct any details I may have gotten wrong regarding them)

I can see the appeal of wearing a 4D skin, but CubeCraft doesn’t just remove/disallow features for no reason. It might be because of lag caused by those skins, especially on mobile devices; plus in some cases the 4D skin appearance could be modified so much that it might affect gameplay in other ways besides lag.
For example, you’re not allowed to wear a skin that’s just a pair of legs with everything else invisible, as the visibility is so low that it can make things unfair and confusing for other players, especially in PvP scenarios.
The possibilities with 4D skins are quite broad, so someone could join the server with a generally average-sized and simple 4D skin that doesn’t affect gameplay much, while someone else could join the server with a humongous, tiny and/or high-detail one.
Overall, I think it’s better if every player is the same size and shape for overall fairness and a sense of consistency.

An edit: There are gameplay features that can be different in a 4D skin, like the size and visibility of armor and items. I’m not sure if the hitbox of a player can be changed with 4D skins, but if it can then that’s another issue to add, a major one at that

Last edited:

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
(Note: I don’t know much about 4D skins, so feel free to correct any details I may have gotten wrong regarding them)

I can see the appeal of wearing a 4D skin, but CubeCraft doesn’t just remove/disallow features for no reason. It might be because of lag caused by those skins, especially on mobile devices; plus in some cases the 4D skin appearance could be modified so much that it might affect gameplay in other ways besides lag.
For example, you’re not allowed to wear a skin that’s just a pair of legs with everything else invisible, as the visibility is so low that it can make things unfair and confusing for other players, especially in PvP scenarios.
The possibilities with 4D skins are quite broad, so someone could join the server with a generally average-sized and simple 4D skin that doesn’t affect gameplay much, while someone else could join the server with a humongous, tiny and/or high-detail one.
Overall, I think it’s better if every player is the same size and shape for overall fairness and a sense of consistency.

An edit: There are gameplay features that can be different in a 4D skin, like the size and visibility of armor and items. I’m not sure if the hitbox of a player can be changed with 4D skins, but if it can then that’s another issue to add, a major one at that
Huh I gotta see how 4d skins can help you cheat that’s interesting, makes sense why it is disallowed

vGenTixq

Oct 31, 2023
(Uwaga: Nie wiem zbyt wiele na temat skórek 4D, więc jeśli możesz, popraw wszelkie szczegóły, które mogłem źle zrozumieć)

Rozumiem atrakcyjność noszenia skórki 4D, ale CubeCraft nie usuwa/nie zezwala na funkcje bez powodu. Może to być spowodowane opóźnieniami spowodowanymi przez te skórki, szczególnie na urządzeniach mobilnych; ponadto w niektórych przypadkach wygląd skórki 4D może być tak bardzo zmodyfikowany, że może mieć wpływ na rozgrywkę na inne sposoby niż opóźnienia.
Na przykład nie możesz nosić skórki, która przedstawia tylko parę nóg, a cała reszta jest niewidoczna, ponieważ widoczność jest tak niska, że może to być niesprawiedliwe i mylące dla innych graczy, szczególnie w scenariuszach PvP.
Możliwości związane ze skórkami 4D są dość szerokie, więc ktoś może dołączyć do serwera z ogólnie średniej wielkości i prostą skórką 4D, która nie wpływa zbytnio na rozgrywkę, podczas gdy ktoś inny może dołączyć do serwera z ogromną, małą i/lub bardzo szczegółową skórką.
Ogólnie rzecz biorąc, myślę, że lepiej, jeśli wszyscy gracze mają ten sam rozmiar i sylwetkę, aby zapewnić ogólną uczciwość i poczucie spójności.

Edycja: Są cechy rozgrywki, które mogą się różnić w skórce 4D, takie jak rozmiar i widoczność zbroi i przedmiotów. Nie jestem pewien, czy hitbox gracza można zmienić w skórkach 4D, ale jeśli tak, to jest to kolejny problem do dodania, i to poważny
Hitbox doesnt change

Reactions: CrystalLegend01

vGenTixq

Oct 31, 2023
(Uwaga: Nie wiem zbyt wiele na temat skórek 4D, więc jeśli możesz, popraw wszelkie szczegóły, które mogłem źle zrozumieć)

Rozumiem atrakcyjność noszenia skórki 4D, ale CubeCraft nie usuwa/nie zezwala na funkcje bez powodu. Może to być spowodowane opóźnieniami spowodowanymi przez te skórki, szczególnie na urządzeniach mobilnych; ponadto w niektórych przypadkach wygląd skórki 4D może być tak bardzo zmodyfikowany, że może mieć wpływ na rozgrywkę na inne sposoby niż opóźnienia.
Na przykład nie możesz nosić skórki, która przedstawia tylko parę nóg, a cała reszta jest niewidoczna, ponieważ widoczność jest tak niska, że może to być niesprawiedliwe i mylące dla innych graczy, szczególnie w scenariuszach PvP.
Możliwości związane ze skórkami 4D są dość szerokie, więc ktoś może dołączyć do serwera z ogólnie średniej wielkości i prostą skórką 4D, która nie wpływa zbytnio na rozgrywkę, podczas gdy ktoś inny może dołączyć do serwera z ogromną, małą i/lub bardzo szczegółową skórką.
Ogólnie rzecz biorąc, myślę, że lepiej, jeśli wszyscy gracze mają ten sam rozmiar i sylwetkę, aby zapewnić ogólną uczciwość i poczucie spójności.

Edycja: Są cechy rozgrywki, które mogą się różnić w skórce 4D, takie jak rozmiar i widoczność zbroi i przedmiotów. Nie jestem pewien, czy hitbox gracza można zmienić w skórkach 4D, ale jeśli tak, to jest to kolejny problem do dodania, i to poważny

Nie sądzę, żebyś miał rację, ponieważ zawsze możesz zgłaszać graczy z krótkimi/niewidocznymi skórkami, zawsze tak było i działało to idealnie. Moim zdaniem powinni to przywrócić, ponieważ nie widzę dużej poprawy w wydajności cubecraft po tym, jak to zbanowali. Poza tym, niewiele osób z tego korzysta.

Vocrin

May 2, 2023
Here, There, Gone
Pronouns
He/Him

I think you're thinking of 5D skins, which I agree to obviously not add, 4D skins are normal skins with small 'cosmetics' on them, for example a custom cape or hat

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Happy birthday
Amazinq wrote on dream81501's profile.
Happy birthday
News: As reported by others, the new Epic loot is revealed to be Dragons! The maps releasing alongside with it are FFA and Solo Lucky Islands. They are all releasing on September 19!
CagriCann in stream join us!
BicolourSine41 wrote on dream81501's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Top Bottom