Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
This sounds a whole lot like a flat creative world where you would go in survival to check out some of your skills and build some cool stuff. I don't think this is beneficial for any online server that is not based around the idea of plots or just creative in general. I love to play with friends as well, but I think it is better to start your own online server to practice this with friends instead

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
Hey CC players! Hope YOu'll be fine!
In my Opinion, Cubecraft need to release a game for practing, like practing bridging, building, and join people and see there world, I Think It's a good suggeastion For CC To add it.
How About You Think?
Tell me In Comments
HAVE A NICE DAY D:
For what you said, ”practice” you can always make a world to practice in, like @Blom said, or play Zeqa Practice server which is a pvp based practice server

TheSilent

Mar 26, 2023
In my Opinion, Cubecraft need to release a game for practing, like practing bridging, building, and join people and see there world, I Think It's a good suggeastion For CC To add it.
How About You Think?
Tell me In Comments
HAVE A NICE DAY D:
There is more than one way to create a cooperative server and group play

Administrators can work and design games for their server with beautiful additions

For example, you can create a system of ranks and related PVP by adding dungeons, weapons, and adding gems that increase the characteristics of your weapons and skills, levels, awards, and so on.

Brief talk
For each mod, many additions can be made to it and make it distinctive and more desirable, but the matter remains according to the cleverness of the developers and designers.

Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
There is more than one way to create a cooperative server and group play

Administrators can work and design games for their server with beautiful additions

For example, you can create a system of ranks and related PVP by adding dungeons, weapons, and adding gems that increase the characteristics of your weapons and skills, levels, awards, and so on.

Brief talk
For each mod, many additions can be made to it and make it distinctive and more desirable, but the matter remains according to the cleverness of the developers and designers.
I might just miss the point, but what has this to do with said suggestion? I feel like this is completely different from what has been suggested

BicolourSine41

Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
How About You Think?
Tell me In Comments
HAVE A NICE DAY D:
CC is not a practice server, but this could be a practice part in the main lobby same as eggwars and you have different practice games

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on TeamTMS's profile.
Happy birthday!
TMS= Theo Meijer Sport??
BicolourSine41 wrote on Stijnnn_'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Stijnnn_'s profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Top Bottom