Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

4Moonlightt

Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
I just use GeForce replay. When I play a good game or want to clip something it gives me the last 5 mins. You could also use medal this also allows you to make clips. Replay mod is also a mod you can just download yourself I'm pretty sure. (this is for java edition and the GeForce replay and medal also for bedrock edition on the pc)

D

Deleted member 576174

As said above this would use a lot of unnecessary resources and there are a lot of ways to record your previous minutes in a game available.

Jul 4, 2021
@kkrypt0nn We can even report cheaters n hackers for that if they add it it will be easier for everyone to report users and if the team asks for evidence we can show them the replay

Jul 4, 2021
They can, it's just not useful at all. And it's not because a server has something that other servers should also have it.
@kkrypt0nn[/USER] We can even report cheaters n hackers for that if they add it it will be easier for everyone to report users and if the team asks for evidence we can show them the replay

D

Deleted member 576174

There's OBS to record cheaters if you spectate them, there's GeForce Replay and Xbox Game Bar to record past minutes of any game.

And it's not really a new suggestion since it has already been suggested and the thread is now locked. (Don't know why.)

Jul 4, 2021
There's OBS to record cheaters if you spectate them, there's GeForce Replay and Xbox Game Bar to record past minutes of any game.

And it's not really a new suggestion since it has already been suggested and the thread is now locked. (Don't know why.)
But what if we are not recording playing off cam n come by a cheater n the staff dosen't trust us n ask us for evidence but we have nothing to show

D

Deleted member 576174

But what if we are not recording playing off cam n come by a cheater n the staff dosen't trust us n ask us for evidence but we have nothing to show
And that's exactly why I said that there's GeForce Replay and Xbox Game Bar existing; it lets you record the past minutes (up to 10 minutes as seen on the screenshot below) you've played.

1625941908084.png

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
There's plenty of clients and mods that offer replay mod, and they're easily accessible by anyone. It'd be much easier for everyone to use it individually rather than it being a server feature.

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Add replay mod, if we want to watch the 1 of our most op games n show them to our friends we have to always record on our device but if cubecraft adds a replay mod we can choose the games we want to upload on yt or show to our friends
We don't need this, even on Nintendo Switch i can clip the last 30s, it's enough to clip a hacker :o

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on coolroyboy's profile.
Heyy I didn’t know you were here!
Happy Birthday, Cool person! :D 🎉
Lord of Ducks wrote on Alicia28's profile.
welcome to the Cubecraft forums, hope you enjoy your stay here, if you need help, contact a staff member!
Exterminating cheaters...
Reesle wrote on redj101's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Reesle wrote on UBRE's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom