Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

amerj

Oct 17, 2024
Dear Cubecraft,

I hope you accept my Request, I would love for you guys and your amazing team to please please PLEASE bring back the hallways map in egg wars, it is one of the most unique and fun maps in all of egg wars, I have made so many fun memories in this map, and told all my friends about it, I am very sad that you guys removed it and I trust that you are kind enough to accept my request.

Sincerely, a big fan of egg wars

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
Hey,

I totally understand how you feel about the Hallways map in Egg Wars. I’ve had some great times on that map too! But just so you know, CubeCraft rotates maps to keep the gameplay fresh and to give everyone a chance to experience different maps.

And even if the map was removed for another reason, CubeCraft usually has good reasons for decisions like that, whether it’s for balancing, performance, or making room for new content.

I hope too that it will come back but you never know.....

Nubnub

Reactions: Eli and Reesle
Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Dear Cubecraft,

I hope you accept my Request, I would love for you guys and your amazing team to please please PLEASE bring back the hallways map in egg wars, it is one of the most unique and fun maps in all of egg wars, I have made so many fun memories in this map, and told all my friends about it, I am very sad that you guys removed it and I trust that you are kind enough to accept my request.

Sincerely, a big fan of egg wars
It was removed due to performance issues, as it was unfortunately causing too much lag

Members Online

Latest profile posts

News: Lightning Epic Kill Effect has released today! I wanted lightning kill effect to be added to the server for so long and it's finally here!
1729186240375.png
As the perfect birthday present, I was able to buy my last two missing books of Spice and Wolf! I've waited soo long for them ♥️

1729163965760.jpeg
Reesle wrote on tarakmehta4960's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂🎉
Top Bottom