Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

?

• Total voters

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
hOI!! This is probably the 420th thread about "The Big Change" in the past few hours, but... This is a useful one.​
Sooo, while everyone is shouting and screaming, left and right, saying this update sucks: I kinda like it. Not that much, as some games shouldn't have been removed; but this isn't about those games.
This suggestion is about adding "Hour Glass" to one of the possible "Featured Games."

What is Hour Glass, you may ask? It's a game, from the old Arcades, that was completely removed. It's about sand falling down from the sky, while you're in an "Hour glass"; your goal was to not suffocate in the sand, and be the last man standing.

Now, that was one of my favorite minigames in Cube, until it was completely removed. I asked Tacos on the discord if it would be possible to get this game back, at least into the Featured Games section:
upload_2018-10-2_19-58-27.png

upload_2018-10-2_19-59-23.png

upload_2018-10-2_19-59-41.png
So, what's this thread for? It's to make Hour Glass shine again, and ask for the community's opinion / feedback on this, since John said they'll be considering what are the most wanted games that'll be added into the Featured Games NPC thingy: and here I am, asking y'all: can we pls smash 15 likes for hour glass to be back I mean, please vote on the poll on whether or not you think Hour Glass should have a chance to shine again.

Tags: @Tacosbefriends @SP00N @Sweetenerera @Fliqa @SanSpookie @DragonLord (the people that liked, and have always wanted Hour Glass to come back, from who I remember at least.)
upload_2018-10-2_20-7-29.png

upload_2018-10-2_20-8-4.png

upload_2018-10-2_20-10-20.png

Really, just a quick search shows how much Hour Glass is wanted. By loads.

psst, also should I choose BringMeZBraaains or BringMeZSkulls as an ign pls help me decide

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Speedy:3's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Much appreciated =)
iTz1Hamood wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Hii sapph, Thanks for accepting the report!
Btw even with all that hacking

We still managed to win that game somehow lol, we were so worried about out 52 win streak
So we decided to take out the best inside us and played it so smart

We managed to get the win
And ngl, it was so insane
Probably the most insane win
in my 2000 games played on BW.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment:D 💙
I didn’t even know this glitch still existed :O
IMG_5609.png

IMG_5610.png
Top Bottom