Novice Member
May 16, 2024
the Backrooms
gratis-5188241.webadorsite.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi CubeCraft:cube_light: and all others,
I have an idea!

It would be cool if the rank "ELITE" were added, which will then be displayed in the lobby to the left of your name. It would also be cool if you get the rank automatically when you have achieved certain goals.

I have some Ideas for the goals, but you can also give ideas:

- Be Level 50 or more
- Be VIP Level 10 or more
- Have more than 1000 kills in one game mode
- Have more than 500 Wins in one game mode

I also have an idea for the Logo next to the head:
9AB8427B-DA2E-4078-A7C3-F815DEE181D8.jpeg

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
I have an idea!

It would be cool if the rank "ELITE" were added, which will then be displayed in the lobby to the left of your name. It would also be cool if you get the rank automatically when you have achieved certain goals.

- Be Level 50 or more

View attachment 231262
Nice idea!!!!

Lxk5z

Novice Member
May 16, 2024
the Backrooms
gratis-5188241.webadorsite.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't see any point in this rank
Well, it should show a bit who is really good and who is not. Because there are some with VIP level 30 (of which someone is afraid) which is then only level 3 or so. Likewise, there are some that are VIP level 1 but, for example, level 123. In addition, this rank is an incentive for everyone to continue playing on the server.

Reactions: BicolourSine41

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Firstly, I should mention that there’s a title rank on Galaxite that’s also called Elite. While they are different due to one being purchasable and one being obtained through experience, I personally think that the name of this proposed title rank should be changed (unless it were made into a prefix)

Aside from that, while this is an interesting idea, I personally think that the idea of a title rank doesn’t quite fit CubeCraft. While there are title ranks for YouTubers, Moderators, etc, I think a prefix would work better. A rank system doesn’t seem necessary as CubeCraft is designed to have prefixes, and prefixes are able to be equipped. You’ll be able to choose whether or not you want the Elite prefix to show, or another prefix instead. I feel like an Elite title as a rank would be somewhat divisive among players. In my opinion, CubeCraft cosmetics should continue to have a focus on different kinds of players and their interests rather than on whether or not someone has a special rank. This unique customization and sense of community is part of what makes CubeCraft a great server

Well, it should show a bit who is really good and who is not. Because there are some with VIP level 30 (of which someone is afraid) which is then only level 3 or so. Likewise, there are some that are VIP level 1 but, for example, level 123. In addition, this rank is an incentive for everyone to continue playing on the server.
I think this is a good point; but maybe this could be implemented through a prefix instead of a rank

Ferrcho

Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2019
Spain
The idea of the "ELITE" rank is interesting, but we need to keep the game simple and fun for everyone. We already have good ways of recognizing players, so adding another rank might complicate things. It's important to keep the game fun for everyone, so maybe a new rank isn't necessary at this point. I also think that the "ELITE" rank is not necessary after having reduced the ranks in Java (Iron, Diamond and Obsidian).

WorriedSkate940

Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
I think this could work, but it'd need to be more difficult to get it. Like maybe level 250? Or 10000 wins in a gamemode? Or to apply for it for people that maybe got a few thousands wins in a difficult gamemode, or for well-known people to get the rank. Because having 500 wins in a gamemode is super easy, and level 50 is super common. If there was to be a rank like this, I think it'd be better that it would be very rare.

Reactions: BicolourSine41
Feb 12, 2022
I have an idea!

- Be Level 50 or more

View attachment 231262
I personally think this is a great idea. Something I might suggest it that it is given to players who are top 50 in any game mode and listing the game mode they are top 50 in (Multiple elite ranks could be acquired signifying different game modes by their color).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This new podium in the beta games lobby looks interesting...
It may be that the old Java lobby leaderboards are coming back? 👀

Captura de pantalla 2024-09-27 164108.png
!notcitingdow wrote on valentinoboo's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!!!!
Deepslate3D wrote on TheMrRevZ's profile.
what's ur favorite bisector in the alphabet? mine is 14
New screenshot posted on the Halloween Event's notion page today!
1727457670116.png
BicolourSine41 wrote on CheatersDontWin's profile.
Good username
Top Bottom