Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
This is something I've been wanting to suggest for a while now. So, let's get right into it.

Grand Canyon
upload_2017-7-8_23-38-14.png

Now you're all wondering what the hell that is. Let's go through it. So, obviously since it's a "ground" map it's just one giant island. There are 15 players on each team.

Each purple spot is an iron generator. There are 10 on each side and 6 in the middle on the bridges. The four by the villager are level 3, and the ones over by the skywalk are 4 level 1 generators. The black fenced off section in the corner is a parking lot, you can not build anywhere near it. The yellow spot at the lot is a gold gen, level 1. The orange lines represent the edges and the canyon rims. The black lines are roads, they lead directly into the egg building and into the parking lot. The maroon circle is the villager. The blue lines in the middle represent the Colorado River, there will be 3 bridges over it. Each one will have 2 level 2 iron gens. The orange ovals in the canyon are some of those intermediate "towers". These must be built to and host the only diamond gens on the map.

Now for the main part of the map - the pink line randomly drawn. This will be a giant tunnel with about a 12 wide diameter to take people from top to bottom. It will be near the edge of the map, giving people some chance to knock them off when entering. It will then take a slight right coming very close to the edge, then take a sharp turn to the left. This will result in a full curve which will be followed by a parkour which will take you back over the area at the start of the curve. Turn left again and you're up top, just to the right of the egg allowing an easy egg break. BTW, the blue spot in the skywalk is not a diamond gen - there will be a hole with some sort of way to break fall damage at the bottom, allowing people to go down without the use of the tunnel.

Now, I'd imagine OP would be complete hell on this map due to the egg being close to impossible to break, having very little edges to knock off of, and having problems similar to the ones @HackersDontWin described on huts. So, since the cheap items really doesn't have any use on this map due to the surplus of iron and no need for blocks and you could always vote normal with health boost for longer fights I see no reason to not block OP for this map. And the fall damage part shouldn't help because of the skywalk no fall thing.

Some of you might notice similarities to the money walls map prison. Well, that's 100% intentional.

Out of time for now. Tomorrow I will describe the HOTEL map.

A

A pigeon

A guy made a thread about an eggwars map inside a christmassy themed room as well . I love these map ideas. Idk why you'd inclue a parking lot, ik there is one near the grand canyon i visited it in may, but the map would be better suited to be deeper into the canyon .

How would eggs work?

BTW cant see your attatment so i dont inderstand half the things you said

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
A guy made a thread about an eggwars map inside a christmassy themed room as well . I love these map ideas. Idk why you'd inclue a parking lot, ik there is one near the grand canyon i visited it in may, but the map would be better suited to be deeper into the canyon .

How would eggs work?

BTW cant see your attatment so i dont inderstand half the things you said
Fixed. The parking lot is there just to take up some empty space. The eggs would work the exact same way they currently do.

A

A pigeon

So this is a two team map? And that image looks like a pillow with lines

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I like the idea, just something seems off about the layout.

Like why are all the iron gens in clumps? I think it would be nice if they were more spread out. Like instead of having 4 iron gens right next to the egg, you could have 1 next to the egg, 1 in the parking lot(on the back of a truck or something), and 1 up the tower.

Another thing I disagree with is the OP thing, I think playing normal would be hell if a team manages to get obsidian. I think OP would be nicer because you can get the OP pick. In OP I've broken obsidian while fighting multiple people simply because you can get a ridiculous pick. Yes obby is easier to get in OP, but it's also easier to break so I don't think OP would be that bad here.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I like the idea, just something seems off about the layout.

Like why are all the iron gens in clumps? I think it would be nice if they were more spread out. Like instead of having 4 iron gens right next to the egg, you could have 1 next to the egg, 1 in the parking lot(on the back of a truck or something), and 1 up the tower.

Another thing I disagree with is the OP thing, I think playing normal would be hell if a team manages to get obsidian. I think OP would be nicer because you can get the OP pick. In OP I've broken obsidian while fighting multiple people simply because you can get a ridiculous pick. Yes obby is easier to get in OP, but it's also easier to break so I don't think OP would be that bad here.
The obby isn't necessarily the bad part, but rome can be HELL against a good team, imagine this map. Plus, the fights would never end due to having very limited mobility with the edge. Plus, who would even want to get diamonds on this map when you can get the egg in like 40-50 seconds on normal mode and have a quick game? Plus, in normal you can win 5 v 1s easier than OP mode without an edge, and you can cut off the front of the building to get the egg. Plus, it's EXTREMELY unlikely somone would actually get it in normal mode considering you have a pre-built bridge, and a 70 block wide front to attack across. Plus, the parkour can bite people going for the bottom gold gens back - and the level 1 will not pump even close to enough, meaning getting obsidian in hardcore/normal will not happen in 99% of games. I mean, how many times have you seen obsidian on rome and mansion in normal? The chance that someone doesn't rush is astronomically low.

Also, I'll fix up the iron gens.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I think this would be a cool addition to Eggwars.
I feel this would be very fun to have an Eggwars that is not in the air
I believe this would be a unique experience for players

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi
A

A pigeon

Im not a big fan of these rom and mansion type maps i must say. Also jumping in the river is instant death right

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Next Map: Hotel.
upload_2017-7-10_19-54-44.png

So, this map will be the first 24 TEAM MAP. It will be a solo map, with 24 people on it. There will be an upper floor and a lower floor, which will look the exact same. Each room will have 2 beds, a nightstand, a desk, a bathroom, and a TV with a drawer. Each bed will have a level 1 iron generator, the desk will have a broken gold gen, and the tub / shower will have the egg. Each room will be identical. In between every other room, there will be a level 1 gold gen and level 1 diamond gen. When going up the stairs, there are two level 3 iron gens. That's all that's on this map, there is ABSOLUTELY NO VOID. Also, you might want to put a limit to buying armor on OP because there is no void, or just block it.

EDIT: In tab, it will show like this because there aren't 24 colors. They will be the same on both floor, directly on top of each other. It will show as
(U) Dark Green
(L) Dark Green
(U) Pink
(L) Purple

etc..

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Next Map: Hotel.
View attachment 135119

So, this map will be the first 24 TEAM MAP. It will be a solo map, with 24 people on it. There will be an upper floor and a lower floor, which will look the exact same. Each room will have 2 beds, a nightstand, a desk, a bathroom, and a TV with a drawer. Each bed will have a level 1 iron generator, the desk will have a broken gold gen, and the tub / shower will have the egg. Each room will be identical. In between every other room, there will be a level 1 gold gen and level 1 diamond gen. When going up the stairs, there are two level 3 iron gens. That's all that's on this map, there is ABSOLUTELY NO VOID. Also, you might want to put a limit to buying armor on OP because there is no void, or just block it.

EDIT: In tab, it will show like this because there aren't 24 colors. They will be the same on both floor, directly on top of each other. It will show as
(U) Dark Green
(L) Dark Green
(U) Pink
(L) Purple

etc..
1+
Pssst. Nice drawing xD

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
The drawing is extremely confusing.
Agree

I think EggWars maps in the ground could be really really awesome to play (Hope I understood well) Would make the game a lot more different, like a Call of Duty Team DeathMatch or something.
I like the idea but the drawings are really difficult to understand.

Also imo gold gens would have to be level 3 for the start so you can obby fast so other team can't reach you and break the egg since there are no bridges to make.

I like the idea, interesting, differenent...

Maybe a better drawing so it's easier for people to understand xDD (Don't mean to be rude)

A

A pigeon

I really despise the idea of having two teams with the same colour .

Jollier123

Jul 9, 2017
Well I mean its 24 teams there's no way to make them have unique colors
Turquoise, purple, orange, light green, red, blue, grey, black, dark green, lime green, pink, brown, indigo, perewinkle(real color), navy blue, orange, yellow, midnight blue, aqua, aquamarine, almond, apple green, amethyst, Air Force blue,American rose, 24 colors BAM!!!

Edit: I also really like the idea :)

Last edited:
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on ytr9640's profile.
Welcome to the forums bro! :)
Top Bottom