Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dream81501

Dec 5, 2023
France, Colmar
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello
I personally have a huge friend list as I imagine many of you, to optimize it as much as possible, it would be nice if we could see when was the last time our friend was seen online. This could be added as a command or just a day counter or our friends is offline. This would be relatively easy to add but would be very useful
IGN : Dream81501
Level : 94
VIP Level : 27
Discord username : aloyse_ichiro

Eli

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
This doesn't really add any value, but sure, lots of services show you when your contacts were last online. Even our forums show when each user was last online, but I would only agree with this being implemented as long as you can toggle it. Allowing users to decide what information they want available to others is key to protecting their privacy.

dream81501

Dec 5, 2023
France, Colmar
Pronouns
He/Him
This doesn't really add any value, but sure, lots of services show you when your contacts were last online. Even our forums show when each user was last online, but I would only agree with this being implemented as long as you can toggle it. Allowing users to decide what information they want available to others is key to protecting their privacy.
I agree with you but I think that this addition could be useful to allow a maximum optimization of our friend list, I am forced to regularly remove friends from my list while the next day, I find myself in front of them, in the same lobby to make me trashtalk, of course, players who have few slots can easily manage while others have a lot of slots and probably don't look at who They connect regularly, and I agree with you on letting people disclose information if they want to, so it could be a configurable parameter such as profile privacy.

Reactions: Eli

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello
I personally have a huge friend list as I imagine many of you, to optimize it as much as possible, it would be nice if we could see when was the last time our friend was seen online. This could be added as a command or just a day counter or our friends is offline. This would be relatively easy to add but would be very useful
This would be really interesting!

• Agree
Reactions: dream81501

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello
Yeah this great idea and i have see it on other server and i really want to see it ion cubecraft

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

YeoXuHang wrote on Flxen's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Flxen wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Ty for the follow!
-Do you have pictures with your friends Alex?
-No
-So, what photos do you keep then?

hope.PNG
Finally the new dragon releases tomorrow I can’t wait to see what the price is (hoping less than a rank, but I am sure that’s it’s the same price as a rank or more)
Here's another prediction: I think that Halloween Event 2024 will be in testing sometime next week
Top Bottom