Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DjaroGames

Mar 10, 2017
You can get command blocks and barriers using the new feature where you can save toolbars, but it would be nice to see barriers added.
I used command blocks, barriers, and knockback 6 sticks in my kit "pokemon adventure"
The command block was called "programmer backdoor", the barrier "pokebarrier" and the stick "anti pokemon stick"

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
You can get command blocks and barriers using the new feature where you can save toolbars, but it would be nice to see barriers added.
I used command blocks, barriers, and knockback 6 sticks in my kit "pokemon adventure"
The command block was called "programmer backdoor", the barrier "pokebarrier" and the stick "anti pokemon stick"
Hmm..
Thats a big glitch?

A

A pigeon

We were talking to @Fool I think he deleted the message.
rofl I would not delete a message because two randos tell me thats its not nice.

Anyway , about the the thread regarding trapping people , we can already do that with bedrock

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
I totally agree with this, it's sometimes annoying

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on ytr9640's profile.
Welcome to the forums bro! :)
Top Bottom