Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

Add a knockback 1 gold shovel to Mushrooms (Teams) in eggwars to replace the shroom knocker . Not only will the cooldown be long since its a shovel , it'll also be weak and have low durability.

Remember , knockback 1 was weak enough to be considered a kit in speed eggwars . Knockback 1 is not much and is in no way OP . If w tappers kill you with knockback 1 allthe time , your pvp method is ineffective.

In conclusion , add a knockback 1 gold shovel to mushrooms to replace the shroom knocker. Making this thread as the other one mysteriously dissappeared . Hmmm...

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't mind about this one since it's not very useful. Knockback I on such a shovel doesn't do anything.
So I don't mind if it gets added or not, I just certainly won't use it.

Reactions: A pigeon

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
Add a knockback 1 gold shovel to Mushrooms (Teams) in eggwars to replace the shroom knocker . Not only will the cooldown be long since its a shovel , it'll also be weak and have low durability.

Remember , knockback 1 was weak enough to be considered a kit in speed eggwars . Knockback 1 is not much and is in no way OP . If w tappers kill you with knockback 1 allthe time , your pvp method is ineffective.

In conclusion , add a knockback 1 gold shovel to mushrooms to replace the shroom knocker. Making this thread as the other one mysteriously dissappeared . Hmmm...
This is a great idea because it wont be too over used. Great Suggestion Oak !

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Well, I am not a huge fan of knockback items in void games especially when there is already punch 1 which is super good, bow spammers, and people that just punvh you off. I dont think thrre should be any knockback Item

A

A pigeon

Well, I am not a huge fan of knockback items in void games especially when there is already punch 1 which is super good, bow spammers, and people that just punvh you off. I dont think thrre should be any knockback Item
Do you know just how weak knockback 1 is?
>implying that this community can accept knockback anything without massive amounts of complaining
Worth a shot.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on ytr9640's profile.
Welcome to the forums bro! :)
Top Bottom