Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

minecraft0392

Jul 2, 2024
Add the missing username colors, which can be unlocked by reaching vip level 3 (or later):

IMG_1538.jpeg

IMG_1538.jpeg

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Material_amethyst looks awesome!
It would be cool to see some new username colors added; maybe a few of these from the list could be chosen

Also, most of those formatting codes don’t seem familiar to me. Were they added/changed in a new update?
How is §n both material_copper and an underline format at the same time? Are these fan-made color codes?
Another edit: Apparently these colors are “Bedrock Edition only” which could explain why there aren’t many online sources on them. However, this list was on Fandom which I think has editing capabilities like Wikipedia does, so it’s possible that someone could’ve added in some fan-made colors that aren’t actually in the game.

Last edited:

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
All listed colors exist
Ok, I tested it out and confirmed that they work; they must’ve been added in an update at one point. I apologize

Very cool colors! It’s nice to know that there are more available colors to use

I’m guessing the formatting codes for underline and strikethrough have been changed to something else

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Add the missing username colors, which can be unlocked by reaching vip level 3 (or later):

View attachment 232397
View attachment 232396
Would love to see these other colours added as username colour options! Would be so cool!
However, I don’t think that they should be added to VIP lvl 3, as there are already 15 to unlock from that level. I think that they should be spread out throughout the existing levels. Or, maybe all 12 could be unlocked at once at VIP level 10? Just an idea.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This new podium in the beta games lobby looks interesting...
It may be that the old Java lobby leaderboards are coming back? 👀

Captura de pantalla 2024-09-27 164108.png
!notcitingdow wrote on valentinoboo's profile.
Welcome to the Cubecraft forums!!!!
Deepslate3D wrote on TheMrRevZ's profile.
what's ur favorite bisector in the alphabet? mine is 14
New screenshot posted on the Halloween Event's notion page today!
1727457670116.png
BicolourSine41 wrote on CheatersDontWin's profile.
Good username
Top Bottom