Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 22, 2024
Tunisia
Pronouns
He/Him
Uhc run is always one of the community's favourite game,because they can compete with there friends against ather players,it's like survival but limited time based by rounds,It will the best adding and it will definitely boost the player count even more,the best thing that could happen if you make uhc but like the civilization royal modes (teams of 10) that will get an entire group of friends against athers,it will be 🔥!

Darwin7

Apr 26, 2023
Floptropica lands 🥰 - jk - France
Pronouns
He/Him
Uhc run is always one of the community's favourite game,because they can compete with there friends against ather players,it's like survival but limited time based by rounds,It will the best adding and it will definitely boost the player count even more,the best thing that could happen if you make uhc but like the civilization royal modes (teams of 10) that will get an entire group of friends against athers,it will be 🔥!
Ultra hardcore in cube craft games server. I find that a bit strange . You can do an ultra hardcore with your friends in a world that you will create , and invite your friends to play with u . I mean a new ultra hardcore game is really not great. 🙂 You can do it with your friends in ur own world ,
I don't know if you understand my pov or not .

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
UHC was a gamemode on Cube some years back and is widely regarded as one of the worst ever, it was not poorly designed, it just got literally no players. At most you’d see one or two members in a lobby, and they would be AFK. It got removed and I doubt it will ever return. No one was interested.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
If only more people used their words!!
Flxen wrote on IDogxiee369's profile.
Thanks for the Follow!
Whats the best duo skywars map?
Crushing wheels here to crush all your dreams (and ores) 💪

2024-10-25_21.25.01.png
coolzombiee wrote on Unstrafeless's profile.
Happy b-day!
Top Bottom