Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
IMG_5877.png

I wonder if maybe they’re working on Secret Project #1, as it has been about 6 months since it was first announced, so it must be quite big I’m guessing.

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
This would explain why the server seemed to go down when I was playing EggWars earlier; the game started freezing for long periods of time and I figured the server that the game was in was about to go down, since that’s often what happens after a game begins to lag on the server side. But for some reason I got kicked out of CubeCraft completely instead of going into a lobby which was odd
I had no idea it was a widespread issue though 👀
I wonder if maybe they’re working on Secret Project #1, as it has been about 6 months since it was first announced, so it must be quite big I’m guessing.
That’s a cool theory :0
I’m very curious about what this project is

marshduck11

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2024
The Pond
Yesterday Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, and whenever I hit "sign in" I got error code: drowned.
Today when I played, it was so laggy me and my friends left and played a world instead.
I'm not sure if this is a CC issue but i'd figure this may or may not be useful info...

Reactions: Reesle

coolzombiee

Jun 20, 2024
Um guys also if you checked the xbox website the account/profile networks were down from 3pm to 9pm-ish, also eggwars is being worked on, hopefully new updates

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
View attachment 231545
Now I really think it’s Secret Project #1 being worked on, as I was unable to join ANY of the beta-games gamemodes. Plus, out of 9K players, only 15 players were online in those games. Very suspicious 🧐
IMG_5879.png

coolzombiee

Jun 20, 2024
Now I really think it’s Secret Project #1 being worked on, as I was unable to join ANY of the beta-games gamemodes
View attachment 231547
I thought it was just egg wars but I never checked beta games. Also I wonder what secret project #1 is about, my ideas are it could be a type of game where you collect resources and then barriers between players/teams dropped and they fight, or spleef

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Now I really think it’s Secret Project #1 being worked on, as I was unable to join ANY of the beta-games gamemodes. Plus, out of 9K players, only 15 players were online in those games. Very suspicious 🧐
About an hour ago I noticed that Skyblock had a strangely low amount of players, and when I tried to join it it showed an error message in chat each time 👀
IMG_0440.png

IMG_0441.png

coolzombiee

Jun 20, 2024
Guys I have a theory (*This is my opinion, not necessary true) Only the mods are playing, in eggwars and pillars of fortune and bed wars only like 5-10 players are playing, I think the mods can be able to play when it is usually closed, or just lucky players who keep “playing again”, although it would be fun to play eggwars mega with like 2 teams of 5 ngl
edit - I’m pretty sure blockwars, eggwars, and other games have no relation to “secret project 1”, like what does skyblock have anything to do with a new game

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Guys I have a theory (*This is my opinion, not necessary true) Only the mods are playing, in eggwars and pillars of fortune and bed wars only like 5-10 players are playing, I think the mods can be able to play when it is usually closed, or just lucky players who keep “playing again”, although it would be fun to play eggwars mega with like 2 teams of 5 ngl
edit - I’m pretty sure blockwars, eggwars, and other games have no relation to “secret project 1”, like what does skyblock have anything to do with a new game
I was thinking that the Secret Project could be a major Skyblock update, since it seems to be one of the most requested updates

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on vado4550's profile.
Hi thanks for the follow!!
Finally bought the Thanksgiving 2019 Bundle! 🦃
IMG_5839.png
Hoshi wrote on vado4550's profile.
Thanks for the follow!! ⭐
.................................................................................................
1718402401670.gif

................................................................................................
Top Bottom