Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hossg

Dec 27, 2016
I have never went near Hax, and I don't even use optifine, but I was kicked In a few Block wars Game for anti kb, this has only happened about four times, and never In a different game. Also I am banned for "breaking blocks to fast" sometimes in pvp's, while breaking wood at a very normal pace. Has anyone else had this happen?

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I have never went near Hax, and I don't even use optifine, but I was kicked In a few Block wars Game for anti kb, this has only happened about four times, and never In a different game. Also I am banned for "breaking blocks to fast" sometimes in pvp's, while breaking wood at a very normal pace. Has anyone else had this happen?

First of all please stay on thread topic if you have a question please create a new thread your also not banned you just got kicked you can rejoin no issues This happens to almost everyone to please be patient for this to fixed as this a bug in the anticheat however itll trigger more frequently the harder you lag, sorry about that

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Petition to delete nostalgia
Alright I'll be doing the Q and A in about a day (maybe two depending where you live.)
Am I the only one who just realized that @Austin added the [Web] prefix back to Feedback and Suggestions? :facepalm:

Screen Shot 2024-10-19 at 5.25.15 PM.png
thanks to everyone who appreciated my new video <3
Top Bottom