Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kfccaleb

Feb 23, 2022
UK
Pronouns
He/Him
Finally doing it before I forget lol. But yeah it basically just the title. Ask me anything about myself and I'll answer it. I will skip over some personal questions depending on what it is (like where I live) but I'll try to answer the majority of questions.
Bank details and social security number ?

What’s your favourite CC game mode

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
What was/were your favorite TV show(s) or cartoon(s) when you were younger?

Have you ever seen a polar bear in real life? (hopefully not up close xD)

Have you ever had a cream-filled donut? (they’re really good; I’m definitely not referencing that time I thought an eclair was a cream-filled long john donut)

What’s your favorite holiday?

lorilambthecoolgamer

Oct 28, 2023
Finally doing it before I forget lol. But yeah it basically just the title. Ask me anything about myself and I'll answer it. I will skip over some personal questions depending on what it is (like where I live) but I'll try to answer the majority of questions.
What are the game modes that you have the most kills, deaths and wins in?

coolzombiee

Jun 20, 2024
(5 Questions)

How long have you been here (Cubecraft Server/Forums)?

What is your favorite animal (prob polar bear just curious)?

What is your favorite food?

If you could have one thing what would it be?

Where did you get your username from?

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
What’s your favorite thread that you have ever posted here?
What’s your favorite video game outside of cubecraft? What are your other hobbies?
What do you like most about cubecraft? What makes it stand out from other games in your eyes?
What’s your favorite memory about cubecraf?
If I encounter a bear in the wild, what should I do to survive?

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Why are you a polar bear?

Edit: I love how people below are actually thinking of genuine questions and my first instinct was to ask something silly!
Because they are awesome (serious answer is because instead of teddy bears, when I grew up I had polar bears plushie instead so those animals have a very speical)
Bank details and social security number ?

What’s your favourite CC game mode
North pole banking and 8650 1644

Minerware by a mile. Because I actually have some skill in that one but I do really enjoy snowman survival when the snowman isn't afk.
What was/were your favorite TV show(s) or cartoon(s) when you were younger?

Have you ever seen a polar bear in real life? (hopefully not up close xD)

Have you ever had a cream-filled donut? (they’re really good; I’m definitely not referencing that time I thought an eclair was a cream-filled long john donut)

What’s your favorite holiday?
Doctor who, Scooby Doo, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Pokemon, SpongeBob, avengers earth mightiest heros and the justice league animated series. Batman the brave and the bold was really good as well.

Nope, closet I seen are some penguins.

Does custard count as cream?

Christmas by a mile. I absolutely love it when it snows and all the decorations are so pretty. I have a lot of fun childhood memories of Christmas as well like making a Christmas key to my house so Santa can get in.
What are the game modes that you have the most kills, deaths and wins in?
Most probably minerware strictly because of the quantity of games of it I play. Like I'm pretty sure if you add every one of my game mode stats together it still has less games played than Minerware.
(5 Questions)

How long have you been here (Cubecraft Server/Forums)?

What is your favorite animal (prob polar bear just curious)?

What is your favorite food?

If you could have one thing what would it be?

Where did you get your username from?
I think I been on the forums for around 2 years now as I remember getting that trophy when I logged on

Polar bears obivously is one but both cats and crocodiles are among my favorite. Cats because I have one myself and I think crocodiles are the perfect mix of being cute and cool.

Pasta is my favorite but sometimes it changes with both Jacket potatoes and Fish and chips.

That's tough. If it's a physical thing then I guess it would have to be money just for the fact that you can get more stuff from money. It be nice treating my parents. If it can include non physical stuff then I guess time would be it. Just having more time to do what I want with the people I love would be nice.

For Minecraft i just wanted to name myself after a polar bear but someone already took it so I added letters from my last name onto the end of it to get Polarbearwh.

For the forum I got it because I wanted to create a fun non serious name, made a typo and then figured the fact that my name has a typo actually plays into the fact that it was a non serious name.
What’s your favorite thread that you have ever posted here?
What’s your favorite video game outside of cubecraft? What are your other hobbies?
What do you like most about cubecraft? What makes it stand out from other games in your eyes?
What’s your favorite memory about cubecraf?
If I encounter a bear in the wild, what should I do to survive?
I think it between both the weekly poll list or my wallpaper thread I like the hunger games one I did but that was a nightmare to make and I do like that one random thread I made you adding bedwars strictly because of how well that aged.

My favorite video games is tough. Pokemon HeartGold has got to be my favorite because of all the childhood memories I have playing it, God of war (the new ones) is probably my favorite open world story driven game, persona 5 royal was really freaking good and i love it characterization of the characters. Spiderman and Ghost busters the videogames are really fun as well and Subnautica is probably the scariest game I ever played.

I'm a big fan of aliens, mythology and history and all that and I love reading. I probably own more books than video games

I think my favorite thing about Cubecraft is both how accessible it is and how welcoming it's community is. Like I be honest the only reason I ever kept using this place is because of the people I interacted with.

I think my favorite memory of it has changed a lot because it's tied to the community and there are some people of the community that I guess kinda tainted that memory. I guess that birthday stream I had when @Reesle and @Xi :3 stands out to me. Another time is when I gave someone advice on how to get a perfect game in minerware and how happy they were when they got it. That was a good feeling. The events are pretty fun as well the few times I played them.

Depends entirely on what bear it is there a little rhyme for this though "If it's brown, lay down. If it's black, fight back. If it's white, goodnight" of course this depends entirely on circumstance though but this is good advice just not fool proof.

Do you prefer Messi or Ronaldo? (only 1 right answer)
Literally don't know either, I think Messi is sueing Logan Paul right now so him.
Whene helper?!
Probably never, I'm not consistent enough to stay and it's very time consuming
What is your gaming setup
One PS5 and a controller with very bad Joycon drift.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

الجهراوي قوي🇰🇼 wrote on Muhh's profile.
Hi muhhCCG I change my name to Arabic with flag this allowed? , if not allowed why the admin accepted that?
hilelo
1729699421084.png

this Samoyed wishes u a great day!
Wood storage wall in a new modded world 🙏

2024-10-22_18.10.06.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
CONGRATS!
I have reached 200 reaction score, and 100 messages! Thanks everybody!
Top Bottom