Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added?

• Total voters

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
The Netherlands
Sup

Sometimes people are AFK ingame and I rather fight than find players with my compass to win the game. I know this issue for me is on Java but I don't play Bedrock so I'm sure if it's added there. Basiclly they're free kills which are boring to get in my opinion. I'll show you some examples. 3 people there were literally AFK in the same game. Boring to chase them to get free kills. Is it possible to make an automic system to kick people to the LOBBY that are longer AFK than 1 game? I'd like to hear answers.

Peace

2024-10-09_23.26.24.png
2024-10-09_23.27.04.png
2024-10-09_23.27.07.png

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I think there might already be an afk system (I remember the game would yell at me for being afk while purchasing stuff in eggwars for long periods of time) but if it does exist, it should definitely be harsher in certain game modes, as there have been several times when I end up having to hunt down an afk person to finish games of lucky islands.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
The Netherlands
I think there might already be an afk system (I remember the game would yell at me for being afk while purchasing stuff in eggwars for long periods of time) but if it does exist, it should definitely be harsher in certain game modes, as there have been several times when I end up having to hunt down an afk person to finish games of lucky islands.
I believe this is for people that have bought Obsidian rank in Java but I'm not sure. The people that were AFK were Iron, Diamond and Stone.

coolzombiee

Jun 20, 2024
I mean, in egg wars, Cubecraft says ”You have been kicked for inactivity” but, if you are in a party you won’t get kicked! So it technically doesn’t work properly if you are in a party

• Wow
Reactions: Zathelas
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

iTz1Hamood wrote on Sad_'s profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
Top Bottom