Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Banned for eating vegetables which are essential in said animals food chain. They still die, just less directly.
Banned for the fact that there's food that is grown for humans, and then ones for the animals. It's not like I'm eating food that was made for animals, the vegetables are grown on farms, and it's not like the animals were ever meant to eat it, their food is separate. Eating vegetables doesn't indirectly kill them, because they have enough food. Banned for directly killing animals, murderer.

(I don't even know if what I said makes sense)

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
Banned for the fact that there's food that is grown for humans, and then ones for the animals. It's not like I'm eating food that was made for animals, the vegetables are grown on farms, and it's not like the animals were ever meant to eat it, their food is separate. Eating vegetables doesn't indirectly kill them, because they have enough food. Banned for directly killing animals, murderer.

(I don't even know if what I said makes sense)
Makes sense to me, but I am still willing to eat meat. Though we may kill animals, don't they do the same? Just because we kill to eat does not make us worse than they are. Also I dont know who posted after I started typing this, but you're banned because I don't wanna delete this all and find out.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Makes sense to me, but I am still willing to eat meat. Though we may kill animals, don't they do the same? Just because we kill to eat does not make us worse than they are. Also I dont know who posted after I started typing this, but you're banned because I don't wanna delete this all and find out.
Banned for eating the poor animals.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Banned for stalking me and taking a piglet into my room and forcing me to eat it whilst sleeping, how else would I eat one in my sleep? Now I see why you were up later than me..
Banned for not being asleep when you said you were, otherwise you wouldn't know i did that!

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
Banned for stalking me and taking a piglet into my room and forcing me to eat it whilst sleeping, how else would I eat one in my sleep? Now I see why you were up later than me..

Banned for not being asleep when you said you were, otherwise you wouldn't know i did that!
Both of you banned for being up past your bedtime.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle just mentioned that you can report your own forums account
I was thinking of trying it,should I?
Kovu wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
this is sooo late but happy birthday :D
Just noticed that it is now possible to access the gift menu via the loot item in hotbar on Bedrock. I like that new feature!

IMG_6450.png
Reesle wrote on unevencelery901's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums, fellow Cubecraft Enjoyer! :D
If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a mod any time! Hope you enjoy your time on here!
Top Bottom