Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey

I've been playing some Bedwars. It's fun. I'd suggest the following to be changed:

1. Remove helmets as they are now. I understand where you were going with this, but quite simply, it's not working. They're too OP and make the game less fun. I would have suggested "night vision goggles" which would make people immune to blindness totems for 20 diamonds. Bed breaker glasses (I ran out of good names after naming 1) for 10 diamonds that make you immune to mining fatigue.

2. Add an AFK preventer;
- If someone doesn't move in the gen for 20 seconds stop giving them resources. I don't think it's dramatic to say people could flick their mouse every 20 seconds.
- Make spawn just outside the generator (as privated suggested).

3. Duos isn't working. This game just isn't as fun as Squads. It's too slow. There's too little people. This should have been an 8 team game. All I ask is that you add in 2 maps that are 8 team maps and see which people like better. No point in not trying it out.

4. Iron doesn't have much of a use late game. Something could be reworked to cost iron. Perhaps turrets could cost 32 iron instead of costing gold. I haven't thought of the full balancing of this yet though, just popped into my head

5. Work on a solo mode with 8 players

6. Make it so you can't place blocks directly on the diamond blocks. Don't make it as bad as Eggwars where there is a whole radius where you cant place. Just don't allow placing a block on the diamond block where they spawn.

What do you agree/disagree with? Say below what numbers

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2024
France
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey

I've been playing some Bedwars. It's fun. I'd suggest the following to be changed:

1. Remove helmets as they are now. I understand where you were going with this, but quite simply, it's not working. They're too OP and make the game less fun. I would have suggested "night vision goggles" which would make people immune to blindness totems for 20 diamonds. Bed breaker glasses (I ran out of good names after naming 1) for 10 diamonds that make you immune to mining fatigue.

2. Add an AFK preventer;
- If someone doesn't move in the gen for 20 seconds stop giving them resources. I don't think it's dramatic to say people could flick their mouse every 20 seconds.
- Make spawn just outside the generator (as privated suggested).

3. Duos isn't working. This game just isn't as fun as Squads. It's too slow. There's too little people. This should have been an 8 team game. All I ask is that you add in 2 maps that are 8 team maps and see which people like better. No point in not trying it out.

4. Iron doesn't have much of a use late game. Something could be reworked to cost iron. Perhaps turrets could cost 32 iron instead of costing gold. I haven't thought of the full balancing of this yet though, just popped into my head

5. Work on a solo mode with 8 players

6. Make it so you can't place blocks directly on the diamond blocks. Don't make it as bad as Eggwars where there is a whole radius where you cant place. Just don't allow placing a block on the diamond block where they spawn.

What do you agree/disagree with? Say below what numbers
I agree with everything except the price of bed breaker glasses and the price of turrets: for glasses I think a price of 15 diamonds is more suitable and for turrets 48 iron ores is better (my opinion).
You have some good ideas!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Matriox
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

If anyone knows a work around the "You need to authenticate to Microsoft services" thingy for banned regions on Bedrock edition, hmu please I beg you :<
I love the fire bundle so much!:D
Screenbits 2024-05-08_183234.png
Screenbits 2024-05-08_183253.png
Eli
Am I the only one who has experienced a significant lack of cheaters in the Java network recently?
dayumm 3 years as a member :o
Quite nice of Cubecraft to release the Fire bundle this summer when temps go up to 39°C
Now i can feel hot in real life and in game at the same time
Top Bottom