Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 18, 2024
Hi guys, I'm a new player on your server. I would like to point out that I am from Russia and do not know English well, so I write with the help of a translator, so I apologize for the mistakes. I really like playing bed wars with a slow pvp system, I used to play on other servers, and recently started playing on yours. It's a very interesting idea that 16 blocks are enough on all maps to complete the center, as well as interesting mechanics with a store, with a balance of items, etc. But still, I want to have a couple of maps with more blocks lined up in the center, instead of 16, there will be 32 or 48 of them, which will thus give advantages to bows and crossbows on these maps, and in principle the game will change from a fast pace to a smoother one. It's slow, just for a change, at least if you don't look at it from a tactical point of view. I've played on other servers, and here's what I can suggest adding to bedwars.
1. Spider web (mainly used in PVP, but you can also build a bed out of it

2. Rescue platform (since there is already a teleport to the base, it is worth adding a rescue platform so that during PVP you can jump into the abyss and go to the base, if you have little HP, you will also need to use crossbows and bows because of the platforms (the platform may consist of blocks of slime, and you can also do not increase the recharge time when using it)

3. A stick for recoil (in principle, this is more a departure into the casual nature of the game, but you can make it more balanced, for example, you will need to buy it again after death. adding a stick to the game will increase the number of duels on bridges, after which you will be able to use the platform)
I want to say that I don't know much about the current mode, I know that it is in beta if you have any information about future updates, etc. please write to me, I will be very interested to read

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Lxk5z wrote on Reesle's profile.
New autumn style…cool!
Just found out that yesterday (September 22nd) was the first day of fall.
Goodbye summer pfp, hello autumn pfp!
Reesle wrote on Keys's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🧁
No Questions. Pure Concern
worry.jpg
Top Bottom