Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HoppyFrog

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
@Eli Hello,You left a check mark on my message. Does this mean that my suggestion has been approved and will be added to the game?

A check mark means that a person agrees with you. If you get enough check marks, your suggestion might be added. If it does get added, there will be an [Implemented] prefix next to the thread title.

This is a great idea. There should definitely be a way to check how long you have left of your subscription. I 100% :agree:

Eli

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
@Eli Hello,You left a check mark on my message. Does this mean that my suggestion has been approved and will be added to the game?
No, sorry! It just means I like your idea and agree this should be a thing. But as a Moderator, I do not decide what things get added to the game :)

serhat53531

Sep 9, 2023
Türkiye,Istanbul
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, thank you to everyone who replied. I hope this suggestion will attract the attention of the authorities and be added to the game. Thank you all for the approval ticks.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

CTF was SUPER glitched yesterday xD
IMG_6660.png

IMG_6661.png

IMG_6662.png
Just realized that I reached 2k reaction score, thank you everyone!
well capture the flag is going crazy right now haha
Man I just had an interesting dream. I was in the "dark continent" from hunter x hunter. It's was so cool but such a horrifying dream.
Top Bottom