Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Now, I have a gold rank, but I still feel like the party sizes for stone ranked people is too small and too unfair. Lets say you have like 4-5 friends. You cant have all of them together. So that way someone is always left out. So I think that there should be an added players to parties for stone ranked people. I think maybe at least 2-5 added players for stone ranks. Or just no limit for any ranked players. Then no one would have to be left out. But then there could be a limit where you can only have like 5 pending party invites. Just to make this more fair.

-Hank

Reactions: Facelurite

Aurora

Jun 12, 2016
<3
I do feel like the current party size limit for stone ranks is pretty small, but the argument of having a bigger friend list than party size can go for any rank. I think there has to be a limit because I can imagine it getting a bit chaotic to have an extremely large party. Also, having different party size limits for each rank is one of the few things that differentiates the value of each rank and adds more value and appeal to higher ranks (which the server needs to add more of).

A solution to the issue of not enough party space is to ask a friend with a higher rank to add people to the party.

Reactions: DaHammy

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I think it's fine. You can buy a better rank if you're really in need of more party slots.
Stone seems fine. It has 10 friend slots and a few party slots. That's good enough for every player who hasn't donated for perks like others had. It also makes buying a rank more appealing.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
You have bigger party slots if you buy a higher rank. The current slots for all the ranks are fine. And indeed, you could ask someone else with a higher rank. For example: most of the time I'm the owner of the party which @SrKlompenstein is also in. Though, it doesn't really matter as it's only a party with 2 players, but in other cases I'm the party owner too.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

XiiKa

Forum Expert
Dec 23, 2016
Somewhere only we know
I think the amount of slots for the parties are fine. Especially when you see how much you pay for each rank, there has to be a difference between each rank.
What my friends and I usually do, is just switch the owner of the party to invite more people.

And besides that, no one wants a huge party that cant even fit in one team?!

Reactions: Soeshi and diogo

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Adding one more slot to each rank would be nice. That way no rank would feel left out when they increase the party size just a little.

What my friends and I usually do, is just switch the owner of the party to invite more people.
How does that even work if the owner of the party is an Obsidian rank or is it some sort of glitch?

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
If you have a low rank, it is indeed little. But if they are going to increase is that once again a function less for the high ranks so they must have it might yet increase by 1 or 2 people but no more.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Now, I have a gold rank, but I still feel like the party sizes for stone ranked people is too small and too unfair. Lets say you have like 4-5 friends. You cant have all of them together. So that way someone is always left out. So I think that there should be an added players to parties for stone ranked people. I think maybe at least 2-5 added players for stone ranks. Or just no limit for any ranked players. Then no one would have to be left out. But then there could be a limit where you can only have like 5 pending party invites. Just to make this more fair.

-Hank
Cubecraft want to make ranks interested, that members gonna buy rank upgraides etc.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Not everyone can afford one/let their parents buy them one.

I think 3 players only is actually quite small.
Maybe just add 1-2 more for each rank including stone.
I realise that but it is a reason to buy a rank for other players
that is a perk for ranks
also you realise with the party system you don't even need to have a full party to have that
just do a simple thing with /fmsg to tell them when you are coming
by giving them 5 you are literally giving them equal to a lapis rank

F

Facelurite

Stone ranks ahould at leastbe able to create a party of 5.

I heard the word 'unlimited party' being thrown around here , ill just say that if that were added , one needn't DDOS to crash the whole server

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

10 EUR... for this? Oh boy 😔

1729245754252.png
A..111I wrote on totoloji's profile.
Capitan wrote on cristian2259's profile.
peponcio
Lord of Ducks wrote on pleasedharch's profile.
please stop bumping old threads, "Fire bundle + Maps!" "Kaiju V mecha packs + Maps! etc...
BicolourSine41 wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Hallo, hoi, dag
Top Bottom