Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hossg

Dec 27, 2016
Hi, I understand that re-balancing is necessary in case multiple people are disconnected because of internet, making it unfair, but I find that 90% of the time, they leave because their team is losing. I have had so many games (about 20%), where I am doing really well, killing lots of the opposing team, and one of the top contributors to my team. Unfortunately, the other team starts to quit, once they realize that they're soon to lose. After this, me, or another of my poor team is sent to the losing side, just to be defeated by their own accomplishments while on the other side. I think this could be fixed by taking into account if one team is winning by a lot - if the game is at the point of no return, simply have re-balance turn off. I love every other aspect of block wars, but this just seems to ruin many good games for me and other players around me. Also I would love to see a lumberjack kit with an axe (:
Thank you, your server is awesome!

Reactions: Ikroe

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
can you give us an example, how should we fix the issue? I will like to see a kit with axe too. since there is a lot of axe user.

Ikroe

Dec 27, 2016
Yes! Plz do something! I have had the same thing happen to me. Although how to fix... uh... A lumberjack would be cool (:

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Maybe instead of balancing teams by moving players, they could give the smaller team a buff for every two players missing. Just example, a speed 1 buff when they have two less players than the other side.
I also think the axe kit would be cool. :)

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Maybe instead of balancing teams by moving players, they could give the smaller team a buff for every two players missing. Just example, a speed 1 buff when they have two less players than the other side.
I also think the axe kit would be cool. :)
I dunno, it sounds gimmicky to me

hossg

Dec 27, 2016
Yes, good idea! That is really smart! I was going to suggest when it's ten health to 25 health halfway through the game they turn it off, as an example, but I like that idea more, clever (:

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I consider rebalancing fair and unfair but if it there would be not, the game would be bad. Just try not to die when there is rebalance

hossg

Dec 27, 2016
Wow that's a great idea! Any of this would be greatly preferred to re-balancing.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
I completely agree that there should be a better way to rebalance. Like, the team with fewer players gets a health and attack boost.
Respawn queue:
If team red has 6 players and blue 5, if one player from red dies the player needs to wait until someone else of their team dies to respawn. This way it's still fair and the players stay on the same team.
But what would you do while you wait? Sit there and be bored?

D

Deleted member 204478

I also don't like the team rebalancing, I think they should make it better, maybe to do with buff ups

hossg

Dec 27, 2016
Will a mod see this? I'm new to the forums - is it likely that something will be done? I just had another game where almost the whole other team quit, starting a reballance wave. Please!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Keanu's profile.
@Marieke2001 is best
Flxen wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Reesle wrote on ItsN1ghts's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
If you reading this then have a good day
What happens if the stupidest player and the worst player meet?
Top Bottom