Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

juanchi3912k

Novice Member
Apr 7, 2021
Argentina
So me and my friend play mostly eggwars on this server. We try to play as fast as possible so we can try to get a win record as we did a few years ago.
My friend plays on PS4 and I play on PC. for both of us, all the menus (vote and shop) are super slow and sometimes we cant vote overpowered because it will not load before the match starts.
I would like to have an option in the menu to turn on the old menus keeping the "favorite" section when opening the shop
Sometimes when buying in the shop, if you click fast on one item, you will end up buying the item above it because it takes so long to come up again, and this is annoying sometimes.

• Unsure
Reactions: Mr Jii Gamer
Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
So me and my friend play mostly eggwars on this server. We try to play as fast as possible so we can try to get a win record as we did a few years ago.
My friend plays on PS4 and I play on PC. for both of us, all the menus (vote and shop) are super slow and sometimes we cant vote overpowered because it will not load before the match starts.
I would like to have an option in the menu to turn on the old menus keeping the "favorite" section when opening the shop
Sometimes when buying in the shop, if you click fast on one item, you will end up buying the item above it because it takes so long to come up again, and this is annoying sometimes.
In the Minecraft settings, there is an option called “Screen Animations” found under the Video Settings section. By default, this setting is turned on, which causes menus (including the ew shop) to have fade in animations. These animations can slow down the responsiveness of the menus. Turning off this setting can make all menus load much faster since they will appear instantly without any animation delay :)

For most people, this also fixes the problem where, when you click too fast, you end up buying the item at the top of the list.

However, please note that if you or your friend have a very high ping (lag due to network latency), I doubt this change will help that much, as very high ping can still cause delays in menu interactions
IMG_0264.jpeg

senzy1022

Apr 21, 2022
old shop is just useful for people who want to prevent fps drops cuz the new shop causes it that is the only useful thing of the old shop so for pc player with good fps it won't affect how fast u buy from the shop cuz if u have high ping it will affect the old shop and the new one equally but still having an option to choose between the old shop and the new one will be a very nice feature especially for player with low fps

Top Bottom