Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
The refreshed lobby, the new maps, the lobby hunt, and the new bundle that got released yesterday with this year’s summer update are really exciting.

However, I and many others were hoping and really looking forward to seeing the map “Vacation” return this summer, as it didn’t get added last summer after years of being the only seasonal summer To2 map (since 2019, and even 2018 when it launched as a To4 map).

While we now have the new seasonal To2 map “Wipeout” for the second year, I, and many others, just find the “Vacation” map to be significantly better. It offers much more variation and embodies the summer theme more effectively than “Wipeout” (in my opinion). Additionally, “Wipeout” looks quite similar to the other To2 map called “Neon.” Don’t get me wrong, “Wipeout” isn’t a bad map, but “Vacation” is just so much better in so many ways and brings back good old memories.

Therefore, I really hope that if possible it can still be added back this year, especially since the update just launched.

Vacation To2
IMG_0043.jpeg

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Paris, France
Pronouns
He/Him
The refreshed lobby, the new maps, the lobby hunt, and the new bundle that got released yesterday with this year’s summer update are really exciting.

However, I and many others were hoping and really looking forward to seeing the map “Vacation” return this summer, as it didn’t get added last summer after years of being the only seasonal summer To2 map (since 2019, and even 2018 when it launched as a To4 map).

While we now have the new seasonal To2 map “Wipeout” for the second year, I, and many others, just find the “Vacation” map to be significantly better. It offers much more variation and embodies the summer theme more effectively than “Wipeout” (in my opinion). Additionally, “Wipeout” looks quite similar to the other To2 map called “Neon.” Don’t get me wrong, “Wipeout” isn’t a bad map, but “Vacation” is just so much better in so many ways and brings back good old memories.

Therefore, I really hope that if possible it can still be added back this year, especially since the update just launched.

Vacation To2View attachment 231529
Yes, i was really hoping for this map to be back, in my opinion it's way better then Wipeout, please let it make a comeback.

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Agree bc is one of the epic map i see it in cubecraft

TheOrderOfSapphire

Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Really good suggestion and how you expressed it. I personally would love to see it (if it hasn't already been added.) Good suggestion PRO WINNAAR!:D

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Found more levers, this time in the Beta Games lobby! :O
IMG_5915.png
Desiderata wrote on Loskol's profile.
20240705_223133.png
Wqsknijper wrote on Critly's profile.
Ga eens slapen Crit
JustNathie wrote on Xi1m's profile.
thank you for getting me one angry reaction closer to 20 🙄
1000242367.png
BicolourSine41 wrote on Basketman's profile.
Dunk!
Top Bottom