Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BurgerCat13

Novice Member
Feb 24, 2023
Philippines
Pronouns
He/Him
Rawr!/Hoot Hoot!/ Meow!

Oh hey, looks like I finally decided to make a introduction on myself. Well first of all greetings people, I am BurgerCat13 or you can call me “Burger” or “Bcat”. I’m currently 17 and from the Philippines and I joined Cubecraft in 2020 but never got involved in the community until 2022.

I guess that’s all you need to know…..jk heres some other info about me
Why i joined/ chose Cubecraft
It began when I finally know how to set up my Xbox Account to join servers. I explored the features one by one and they were decent but what truly got my heart was CubeCraft since I fell in love with the gamemodes there but truly made me stay was “Magic and Mayhem” and “Skyblock”.

As of now I also play Lucky Islands, Skywars, Minerware and Beta games
Any Hobbies
If you count sleeping then yes, I have a hobby. But in all actuality, its either playing Minecraft or doing a silly drawing every once in a while.
P.S: I also always wanted to learn violin and make it as a hobby as well.

Others
My birthday is on April 13 and fun fact I was also born on a Friday the 13th
1729447254239.png

Born Unlucky i guess
I am an avid fan of anything related Norse or Celtic or anything that gives me medieval vibes.

I like cats, owls and most importantly dragons 🧡

I think its pretty obvious on what my favorite movie is lol but if you don’t its HTTYD or to be more specific the 2nd film but the first one is also there (We don’t talk about the third one) And if its not also obvious from my pfp my favorite character or should we say dragon is Cloudjumper
A good boy...
1729447381614.jpeg
I main Bedrock but hopefully transition to Java once I get a decent PC

Before Minecraft I was a PUBGM player but luckily quitted since it has become less fun and the events are mid

Sadly yes… I am indeed a mobile player (sad life :< )

I am pursuing Medicine as a course for college

FAQs i get
>Can you eat me?
1729447901528.png
>Are you a “Cat Burger” or a “Burger Cat”
-This graph can help:
1729447727360.png

Well, I guess that’s all as of now It’s nice to meet you all and be a part of this community and if you have other questions about me, you can always comment down and ill do my best to reply to them.

With that being said, Ciao peeps.

Kovu

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Sep 15, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
I love this introduction and it's nice to meet you! ^^

Reactions: Reesle

kfccaleb

Feb 23, 2022
UK
Pronouns
He/Him
Rawr!/Hoot Hoot!/ Meow!

Oh hey, looks like I finally decided to make a introduction on myself. Well first of all greetings people, I am BurgerCat13 or you can call me “Burger” or “Bcat”. I’m currently 17 and from the Philippines and I joined Cubecraft in 2020 but never got involved in the community until 2022.

I guess that’s all you need to know…..jk heres some other info about me
Why i joined/ chose Cubecraft
It began when I finally know how to set up my Xbox Account to join servers. I explored the features one by one and they were decent but what truly got my heart was CubeCraft since I fell in love with the gamemodes there but truly made me stay was “Magic and Mayhem” and “Skyblock”.

As of now I also play Lucky Islands, Skywars, Minerware and Beta games
Any Hobbies
If you count sleeping then yes, I have a hobby. But in all actuality, its either playing Minecraft or doing a silly drawing every once in a while.
P.S: I also always wanted to learn violin and make it as a hobby as well.
Others
My birthday is on April 13 and fun fact I was also born on a Friday the 13th
View attachment 234123

Born Unlucky i guess
I am an avid fan of anything related Norse or Celtic or anything that gives me medieval vibes.

I like cats, owls and most importantly dragons 🧡

I think its pretty obvious on what my favorite movie is lol but if you don’t its HTTYD or to be more specific the 2nd film but the first one is also there (We don’t talk about the third one) And if its not also obvious from my pfp my favorite character or should we say dragon is Cloudjumper
I main Bedrock but hopefully transition to Java once I get a decent PC

Before Minecraft I was a PUBGM player but luckily quitted since it has become less fun and the events are mid

Sadly yes… I am indeed a mobile player (sad life :< )

I am pursuing Medicine as a course for college

FAQs i get
>Can you eat me?
>Are you a “Cat Burger” or a “Burger Cat”
-This graph can help:
View attachment 234125

Well, I guess that’s all as of now It’s nice to meet you all and be a part of this community and if you have other questions about me, you can always comment down and ill do my best to reply to them.

With that being said, Ciao peeps.
Much better introduction then mine xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I got all 3 Halloween bundles and I'm VIP 25!!! A new username colors again!
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
yoyo ur the guy from the speedrun
Amacchi wrote on Mappoe's profile.
Sup sup yappoe
Reesle wrote on Skyninjass's profile.
Ty for the follow, Pro! :D
Top Bottom