Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Delta6927

Oct 4, 2023
Point Nemo
Pronouns
He/Him
so i have reported many people, well, 10 actually, most of them within the past few weeks, but im 14 at the time, 15 in a month, quite active on their dc server, and active on the forums, and online their server for around 2-3 hours a day, i see alot of people getting denied, so what would be my chances if i had only 10 reports? should i hold out until i have more reports and messages?

(edit) this is for beddrock

Reactions: Eli

Eli

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
Note: I have no input NOR inside insight in the Helper Selection process AT ALL. NONE of what I am about to say is official.

From my experience being in this community for 7 years now, I think it's less about your chances and more about beginning to get involved as soon as possible, and getting yourself out there. If you already fulfill the minimum requirements I think it is a great idea to give it a go and file your first application right away, if it turns out to be rejected, that is a good thing because:
  • You're officially under the radar, you were previously unknown, now not so much!
  • The rejection message should accompany a series of recommendations for you to follow to perhaps see that rejection change into an acceptance in the future.
As long as you improve on whatever it is you got rejected for, and continue to behave well and stay active and committed, you'll get closer and closer to the role of Helper. Would you rather continue to guesstimate your chances of getting accepted, or get a written response of what you need to do better to reach your goal?

itzjuan2195

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
as long as you meet the minimum requirements, you won't be instantly denied :)
beyond that, i'd recommend that you simply keep being active and involved within the community (maybe submit more reports as well!) so staff strongly considers you when you make your application! whenever you feel like you're ready, do it.

Delta6927

Oct 4, 2023
Point Nemo
Pronouns
He/Him
Note: I have no input NOR inside insight in the Helper Selection process AT ALL. NONE of what I am about to say is official.

From my experience being in this community for 7 years now, I think it's less about your chances and more about beginning to get involved as soon as possible, and getting yourself out there. If you already fulfill the minimum requirements I think it is a great idea to give it a go and file your first application right away, if it turns out to be rejected, that is a good thing because:
  • You're officially under the radar, you were previously unknown, now not so much!
  • The rejection message should accompany a series of recommendations for you to follow to perhaps see that rejection change into an acceptance in the future.
As long as you improve on whatever it is you got rejected for, and continue to behave well and stay active and committed, you'll get closer and closer to the role of Helper. Would you rather continue to guesstimate your chances of getting accepted, or get a written response of what you need to do better to reach your goal?
that put a smile on my face lol, your right, i probably shouldn't stall and i should instead get myself out there, thanks eli! makes me feel better when its an official mod telling me this😆

• Heart

itzjuan2195

Novice Member
Jan 19, 2020
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him

what a solid answer for sure, Eli!
i appreciate this response too

• Heart

blazingwind47

Jul 26, 2020
so i have reported many people, well, 10 actually, most of them within the past few weeks, but im 14 at the time, 15 in a month, quite active on their dc server, and active on the forums, and online their server for around 2-3 hours a day, i see alot of people getting denied, so what would be my chances if i had only 10 reports? should i hold out until i have more reports and messages?

(edit) this is for beddrock
Meeting the requirements is not guaranteed acceptance, They essentially need to see you as a good fit for the role, As long as youre not toxic and active youll be fine

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on CagriCann's profile.
happy birthday!
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on yuduki0729's profile.
WELCOME
BicolourSine41 wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Thanks for playing!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
I can play PoF with you! But I don't have the subscription
Top Bottom